Who are we?
We’re Booksy and we have a passion for keeping the world’s beauty professionals busy and organized. We love connecting clients with their beauty professionals, so they can look and feel their best making the appointment process as easy and painless as possible is an obsession of ours. Booksy is the world's leading beauty and wellness app that solves the more complicated aspects of running a beauty business by taking the nitty gritty everyday tasks off their hands. Now they have the time to do what they do best, help you be you, only better!
The Impact You’ll Make
The Booksy marketing family is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a specific focus on Payment solutions - both from a commercial and experiential perspective. This role will be responsible for ensuring product/market fit, developing rich user experiences in-app, and driving go-to-market strategies for Booksy Payment solutions. As the translator between our providers, their customers, and our Payments team, you need to understand the ambitions and limitations of all audiences. What you’ll deliver? Well, balance.
Booksy is growing fast. You’re not afraid to build things from the ground up. You are comfortable with a fast-paced, hands-on environment and you have a track record of keeping multiple programs and initiatives moving in parallel. You have demonstrated the ability to drive collaboration across groups and make decisions rooted in your understanding of the market. You will work alongside a team of talented marketers, account managers, and product innovators as well as other awesome internal teams. You may also high-five some people along the way...virtually.
As a member of the product marketing team, you’ll be directly responsible for helping to empower our providers around the globe.
We are a friendly, collaborative team that focuses on creating high-quality experiences that elevate Booksy above everything else. If you’re a natural self-starter and crave being surrounded by other highly ambitious people, you'll fit right in at Booksy.
What you'll be doing
- Develop an intimate understanding of Booksy Payment solutions so that you can serve as an expert internally and also properly communicate the value of our product to providers and their customers.
- Work to improve product/marketing processes in a growing organization that operates across multiple time zones
- Develop audience segmentation, product positioning, and messaging frameworks to serve as a base and create consistency in all product related materials
- Create go-to-market strategies that can be replicated on a global scale. Oversee content production, channel execution, and launch timelines.
- Driving competitive intel and research for Booksy Payment solutions
- Analyze product adoption and usage to inform success of product marketing programs/initiatives
- Collaborate with Payments and sales teams to facilitate market research and testing. Leverage this knowledge to make informed roadmap decisions.
- Be the lead project manager for in-app experiences related to Payments
- Collaborate with sales, support, and other internal teams to drive enablement programs
- Create centralized processes, documentation, and training materials to improve operational excellence
What you should have
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a tech, start-up environment. Comparable experience will be considered.
- Previous experience working with Payments solutions or a strong interest in learning more about and working within this space.
- Experience working with agile software platforms with a proven ability to adapt in order to meet the change needs of the market and internal product teams
- Global experience and understanding of working across international markets
- A keen analytical mind to help inform product roadmap decisions and all associated risks
- Proven ability to drive collaboration across multiple stakeholders with and without reporting structure alignment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, including executive reporting
- A self-starter, able to identify required action and execute with minimal supervision
- Experience managing several simultaneously executing projects while keeping project management, scheduling and communication cleanly operational
- Excel at rapid decision-making, consensus building and conflict resolution, all within the context of hard deadlines and the need to demonstrate result
- Health/Dental/Vision/Commuter Benefits
- Awesome (paid) Parental Leave Policy
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Ample opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing co-workers
- Work/Life balance
- Fun Team Outings
- Creative and collaborative culture to flourish in