Product Marketing Manager, Pricing & Packaging at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a product marketing manager to lead our pricing & packaging efforts as we strive to accelerate our growth in the coming years. You will be responsible for developing and continually enhancing Braze’s global pricing & packaging strategy for its various offerings.
In this role, you will identify the value created for Braze customers across all new and existing products, features, and services. You will then make recommendations on opportunities to pursue, how to configure our portfolio of products to best serve different market segments, and how to ensure that Braze captures fair value for its innovative products and services. You will collaborate extensively with product marketing, product management, sales, and finance to accelerate top-line growth.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, data-driven, customer-focused, and bring a collaborative approach to developing long-term pricing & packaging strategies that will drive business growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own monetization, packaging, and pricing strategy across Braze including framing strategic considerations, creating potential solutions, analyzing options, collaborating with senior executives, incorporating industry learnings, and driving towards decisions.
- Communicate findings and lead discussions 1:1 and across the broader organization to develop and reinforce a common understanding of the value that Braze delivers to customers, and the levers that we use to capture some of that value through price.
- Deliver market research and insight into B2B software industry best practices.
- Maintain and upgrade our internal pricing & packaging calculators on a regular basis in conjunction with product launches, sales kickoffs, and other regular events.
- Enable our sales and account management teams to communicate Braze’s value effectively to prospective and current customers.
- Partner effectively with product management and product marketing to establish pricing and packaging for new products and features.
- Partner effectively with deal desk and the broader finance team to ensure successful implementation of our strategies in the field and to optimize our pricing and packaging over time.
- Monitor and communicate our pricing and discounting performance, progress, and roadblocks to the management team on a regular basis.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of work experience, including roles in management consulting, investment banking, or B2B technology marketing. Pricing & packaging experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- Strong Excel modeling and data analysis skills
- Proven ability to influence senior executives
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex data in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.