Product Marketing Manager at HealthJoy
Come for the mission. Stay for the experience.
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you!
Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity. Our industry-changing technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money.
Following an explosive 2019 (raising $30M in Series C funding, awards for Chicago’s Best Tech Startup and Chicago’s Best Place to Work, adding 50+ key team members and more), we’re continuing down the path of high growth and high impact.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Sr. Product Marketing Manager on go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution across multiple product lines.
You’ll become an expert on our audience, brand, products, and competitive landscape. You’ll conduct customer research, craft product messaging, create go-to-market plans, and drive ongoing adoption. This role is highly cross-functional, requiring partnership with many teams including Product, Customer Success, Sales, Data, Design, and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own product positioning, distilling key functionality and benefits into core marketing messages; test and use data and insights to get it right
- Develop deep knowledge of the customer, our brand, and the competitive landscape to influence what we build and how it is positioned in the market
- Support the creation, growth, and adoption of new and existing products and features across multiple product areas
- Lead go-to-market strategy and execution for new features, ensuring the product has the functionality it needs to succeed, and launch activities are coordinated to drive awareness, usage, and achieve business KPIs
- Act as the voice of the customer, bringing deep customer empathy to the organization
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in a related field with 3-5 years of experience in product marketing in the technology and/or healthcare space
- Track record of translating insights into differentiated positioning that compels customers to take action
- Experience working with both qualitative and quantitative customer research methodologies
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and driving alignment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Problem solver mindset with a high level of accountability
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits including healthcare benefits, a flexible PTO plan, 401k, parental leave, a work from home stipend, telemedicine, Employee Assistance Programs and a generous HSA contribution match.
We also stay connected while working remotely through virtual wellness activities & happy hours, volunteer events in our local communities, lunch and learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings and ‘high five’ Friday’s.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.