The future, as we see it, has millions of more devices connected to the internet — from self-driving cars, to delivery drones, to electric scooters, to smart farming sensors. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories.
About the Marketing Team
The Marketing team strives to make the process of connecting millions of devices to the internet easily understood. We’re building education and clearly articulating our value proposition from the first click to the signed contract. Our storytelling is both acquiring new customers and nurturing others along the way. We work collaboratively with Sales, Product and Customer Success to champion the voice of the customer to make the best products for our customers.
You will report to the Vice President of Marketing and coordinate closely with colleagues from the cross functional teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to build the Product Marketing practice from the ground up. The Product Marketing Manager will serve as the chief advocate for the customer & internal expert on the competitive landscape. Working in partnership with the Product, Design, Sales and Marketing teams, you will sharpen insights that will inform messaging, KPIs and the roadmap to reach users and drive engagement. This role requires a combination of strategic thinking and operational excellence. You will be a strategic & creative thinker, marketing subject matter expert, and an enthusiastic & collaborative leader ready to help build a high-performing marketing team.
- Conduct and consolidate research including surveys, interviews and analyze results to form a cohesive view of the customer
- Track and evaluate market trends and competition in order to maintain competitive advantage and identify white space opportunities.
- Translate customer needs into positioning and messaging strategies from top-of-funnel awareness messages to key points along the customer journey
- Own go-to-market strategy and launch execution for new products, positioning, features, and benefits.
- Launch marketing campaigns in collaboration with Design, Sales and Marketing team including acquisition assets, landing pages, pdfs, decks and other sales enablement assets that link to marketing goals
- Work closely with Product to establish key product requirement needs based on market feedback
- Partner with product and design teams to continually deepen our understanding of our audience personas
- Lead development of strategy and positioning for industry verticals and develop assets accordingly
What should excite you about Hologram:
- Getting to reimagine the global telecommunications space
- Building the Product Marketing practice from the ground up!
- Working with a passionate team who is dedicated to building a delightful place to work, and who believes in working smarter, not harder.
- Tons of culture perks including unlimited kindle downloads, home office equipment reimbursement and a stipend to work remotely in a coffee shop if you like
- Core values including transparency, equity and mindfulness that we actually live by every day
- A fun, upbeat, and fast-paced team to work with
What gets us excited about you:
- Experience in Product Marketing, and/or business strategy at a B2B tech company
- Experience in driving successful go-to-market strategies for new and existing products
- High familiarity leveraging digital tools for interpreting customer needs including Google Analytics, Optimize, Fullstory and other A/B testing tools.
- Able to embrace ambiguity and adapt to change
- Highly organized and skilled at connecting disparate data sources to form a cohesive view of the customer
- Strong analytical skills and data- and insight-driven
- Thrives in an on collaborative work; attacks big problems with big ideas and without ego
- Fantastic people & communication skills
- Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Extensive experience with market research and consumer insights, including survey methodology, writing, fulfillment, and analyzing/interpreting results.
Life with Hologram
As a "Hologrammer", we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay and equity. We encourage solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life, disability) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email [email protected].
Together we’re going to build something great — a way to help everyone stay online. From smart meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems.