Product Marketing Manager at Relativity
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Product Marketing Manager guides the success of our products. You will develop go-to-market strategies and detailed marketing plans, maintains expertise concerning the market, oversees activities related to sales and customer success support, and maintains close relationships with the Product, Marketing, and Commercial team leadership.
Your Role in Action
- Be an expert on our products
- Oversee product launches and message-driven go-to-market plans, and promote internal support and execution
- Assess performance of product launches and go-to-market plans, adjust based on market signals, and report results to senior level team members and executives
- Demonstrate understanding of customer segments, personas, and use cases to guide tailored messaging and recommend appropriate channels for maximum impact
- Demonstrate understanding of pricing and packaging strategies, including value propositions for customers
- Lead market validation projects to test the viability of product concepts and make recommendations to the executive team
- Conduct market research to inform go-to-market plans and hypotheses and make recommendations on how to incorporate industry information into strategy
- Be a trusted resource for sales and success teams, providing enablement resources and demonstrating command of sales process and products
- Be a coaching resource for junior team members for input on strategic planning, messaging, and sales/success enablement
- Make independent decisions
- Demonstrate commitment to core company values
- 4-5 or more years of business-to-business marketing or similar experience
- High degree of comfort with giving presentations and public speaking
- Requires less than 10% travel, as dictated by project-based work
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and understanding of the software building process
- High level of comfort with cross-functional leadership and partner management from the executive level down
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.