Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We're looking for an experienced, high performing individual to join our marketing team as the Product Marketing Manager for commercial offerings for our oncology team. The Product Marketing Manager will help define our product launch readiness strategy and will collaborate with different functional groups (e.g., Research, Sales Operations, Sales, Technology, & Lab Operations) to ensure commercial readiness of all our products. The Product Marketing Manager will also analyze results of product launches to continuously improve future offerings.
The role requires the candidate to have product marketing experience in the diagnostic space, ideally with an oncology background, excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have previously led product marketing operations at a healthcare technology company.
- Responsible for go-to-market strategy, planning and execution.
- Develop product messaging, positioning and marketing campaigns for launch: these include sales enablement, conference strategy, digital campaigns, etc.
- Create compelling storylines that succinctly articulate the value proposition of Tempus’ products and differentiate our products in the market.
- Create campaigns with stopping power (wow experiences).
- Synthesize the competitive landscape and voice of customers to share across the organization to build common knowledge and understanding of the market and our customers.
- Establish metrics for success, track the metrics and make decisions based on results.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or PhD preferred
- 3+ years of relevant product marketing experience in the healthcare, biopharma, oncology or diagnostic space.
- Exceptional storyteller and communicator capable of explaining complex scientific and technical concepts in simple terms
- Outstanding cross-functional leadership skills, with proven experience managing complex projects through influence
- Entrepreneurial spirit, to roll up your sleeves and work on everything from strategy to creating copy for one-pagers.
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, excellent problem-solving skills.
- High degree of self-awareness, confidence, organizational, communication and anticipatory skills