LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk. and compliance). At LogicGate, you'll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
As a Product Marketing Specialist for LogicGate’s Risk Cloud, you’ll partner with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, and Sales to drive and market our market-leading SaaS product to customers, prospects and our internal teams. You will also align with Product team initiatives, focusing on creating product power users and understanding the reporting needs of customers. This role will directly contribute to our competitive strategy, sales enablement, and customer marketing, helping us get that much closer to our goal of transforming the Risk Management landscape. LogicGate is headquartered in Chicago, IL but our new normal means we are happy to hire fully-remote team members across the US.
What you’d achieve:
- Craft, execute and track go-to-market messaging and positioning for product features, focusing on integrations and reporting
- Write feature specific copy for blogs, social posts, infographics, press releases and more
- Manage the growing competitive market research initiatives to ensure a full understanding of the industry and create and communicate materials internally
- Partner with Customer Marketing on strategies involving third-party reviewers, case studies and customer collateral in order to forge a greater understanding of our customers and create advocates of our product
- Actively participate in our User Research Panel to better understand the needs of the customer and provide feedback to the Product team as the voice of the customer
The value you’d bring:
- 2-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in product or SaaS, where you’ve written messaging and positioning for new products and features
- Passion about technology and making it work for people
- The desire to “own it” and work on multiple tactics and projects independently
- Willingness to openly discuss tactics and their effectiveness in order to make the best decisions for LogicGate and our customers
- Comfortable working collaboratively and cross functionally while acting as a subject matter expert on specific features of the platform
- Ability to pioneer your own solutions when faced with limited resources, technical challenges, and other roadblocks
This job is eligible for remote work in all states with the exception of Colorado.
What We Offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Benepass debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker, etc.)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $156M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid - an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built-In Chicago's list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2021 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020!
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing LogicGate employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices reopen, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at a LogicGate office.