WHO WE ARE
Basis Technologies delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Basis Technologies is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This team of highly motivated and innovative thinkers develops internal and external messaging for Centro’s brand and product, Basis. Beyond speaking to specific functionalities, they understand the value of implementing Basis within the ad tech industry and are responsible for communicating those messages throughout the marketplace. Powered by cross-functional collaboration, they go above and beyond by demonstrating how Centro and Basis improve the lives of those working in our industry.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Reporting to product marketing senior management, you will assist in crafting messaging and positioning, work with the product and customer success teams on customer communications, support the sales team with marketing tools and serve as a market-facing subject matter expert for Centro’s product and solution offerings. You will contribute by:
- Working closely with product management, marketing and sales leadership to develop and execute clear go-to-market plans and product launches.
- Ensure sales and customer success teams are briefed, trained and furnished with appropriate collaterals
- Owning the delivery of all sales enablement material across all product lines, including but not limited to: Sales Decks, Product Overviews and Battlecards
- Monitoring key market trends, competitive landscape and the perception of Centro and Basis in the market
- Assisting in determining market segments and customer buying criteria, integrating this knowledge into product launch and demand generation activities
- By collaborate with product managers to develop value propositions that lead to clear product differentiation
- Assisting in developing customer-focused messaging and create compelling sales tools that support the selling of product and solution offerings
- Owning competitor research and benchmarking, ensuring internal stakeholders are updated on relevant competitor activity
- Pro-actively contributing to demand generation plans and content marketing plans, ensuring funnel content and outreach is aligned clearly to defined value propositions
- Translating new feature releases into meaningful sales and marketing collaterals, making recommendations for action where required
- Working closely with customer success and marketing team on collection of customer insights
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing or sales enablement roles with proven results
- Experience in Business to Business (B2B) marketing preferred
- Experience in adtech or marketing technology highly valued
- Ability to hit the ground running in a product marketing capacity
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply problem-solving skills to business and technical challenges
- Technical aptitude to understand assigned products, with an astute knowledge of industry market trends
- Proficient in current marketing strategies and best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to a wide range of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Effective cross-functional project management skills
- Continuous learner driven to succeed and achieve significant results
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent professional experience
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH BASIS TECHNOLOGIES
We take care of our people and believe that our success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.