Programmatic Media Manager
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Programmatic Media Manager: Programmatic media is key to our growing business and is one of the first, and most wide-reaching touch points for our unique, No B.S. point of view. This role will oversee the development of RXBAR’s programmatic media (display, video and search) and related programming (AMS and AAP). In addition to holistic strategy, the Programmatic Media Manager will be responsible for trafficking, purchasing, daily channel monitoring, reporting and optimization.
This is a chance to completely own the programmatic experience for one of the most sought-after brands in CPG. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in the programmatic space, creating and deploying best in class strategy, while pushing the limits within the space. This person must be a strong collaborator, a “doer” and executor, have an analytical mind, think creatively and learn quickly. Our ideal candidate has a passion for digital marketing, is hungry to grow a new brand, and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, negotiate, plan and purchase digital media through programmatic display, search and video
- Oversee tagging, reporting, trafficking, and related aspects of campaign execution
- Analyze data and draw actionable insights; measure KPIs against marketing objectives
- Evaluate, negotiate and purchase through the PMP (PopSugar, Greatist, Etc)
- Make actionable suggestions based on industry trends on how the business can expand within new channels or scale existing programs
- Assist and consult in the development of ad content
- Build and maintain relationships with critical advertising partners
- Advise on creative treatment within the space
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3 - 4 years in a programmatic buying role
- Experience with Google/ Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Doubleclick Bid Manager and Amazon’s marketing services strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and solid foundation in statistical analysis
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel - must be able to use advanced Excel functions
- Hands-on expertise in ad tagging and trafficking in Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Strong understanding of digital media planning parameters and measurement criteria (must have hands on experience with Google Analytics)
- Acute understanding of and passion for paid media
- Excellent communications skills, strong presentation skills and proven ability to communicate complex, technical concepts
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Knowledge of ad serving platforms (e.g. DART) and digital display campaign performance data
- Knowledge of syndicated media research & systems (Nielsen, comScore, MRI, Scarborough)
- Passion for brands and digital marketing’s role in shaping them
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.