PUBLISHER SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into a Supervisor in the region, the Media Associate is responsible for executing and managing live campaigns. They will work with the Sales, Account Management, and Campaign Management teams to ensure the campaign is delivering and meeting the goals and objectives the client set forth. An understanding of how Centro creates a “Raving Fan” culture among its clients is a must!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Publisher team partners with over 90 publishers and collectively trains thousands of partner salespeople. The Publisher team works hand in hand with local media agencies and newspapers. We offer various options with our proprietary DSP and our publisher partners to better educate and develop their digital knowledge and needs.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of digital advertising campaigns against delivery and revenue fulfillment using multiple systems
- Creating wrap up reports at end of campaigns
- Fostering relationships with both publisher partners and external vendors
- Act as the liaison between Account Management and Sales
- Facilitate order processing and approval of Insertion Orders
- Responsible for timely launch of campaigns
- Facilitate order revisions and approvals of revised Insertion Orders from clients and with external publishers
- Proactively recommend optimizations to Clients based on campaign performance
- Assist Finance in billing executions and discrepancies
- Prepare end of month reporting for clients
- Support Sales and Account Management in responding to client requests and special projects as necessary
- Heavy attention to detail
- Proven communication skills
- Proven organization skills
- Team Work
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Adaptable/Flexible attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word – emphasis on Excel)
- Related internship experience or 1 year of work experience
- Interest in digital advertising, advertising technology & media strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.