Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Salesforce Lead (Senior Sales/Marketing Ops Analyst) will work to support the Affinitiv Sales and Marketing organizations in a multi-faceted role. This team member will be responsible for ongoing Salesforce support and innovation projects, delivering Salesforce reporting, assisting the Sales Operations team in reviewing data quality funneling into Salesforce and related tools, and developing sales processes to help grow revenue. This individual will also be responsible for supporting the flow of leads and materials from the Marketing organization to the Sales team.
This role will report to the Director of Sales Operations Strategy and Implementation, under the direction of the VP of Sales Operations.
- Act as lead Salesforce Administrator.
- Configure and customize Salesforce by adding custom fields, processes, validation rules, and maintain layouts for ideal user experience.
- Advise business on Salesforce best practices and adoption strategies.
- Support lead delivery process from Marketing to Sales.
- Create and maintain Salesforce reporting, both ad hoc requests and ongoing reporting to support consistent adoption of new processes.
- Assist with management of Salesforce Support queue and maintain FAQ documentation.
- Maintain Salesforce data quality with clean-up, de-duping exercises.
- Craft best practice documentation, onboarding materials, and Salesforce documentation to support Sales Enablement efforts.
- Manage our Sales collateral knowledge house in Salesforce- a meaningful and practical knowledge base for sales teams to reference collateral, product feedback, and internal process documentation.
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Marketing and Sales leaders on team development initiatives - such as Sales Methodology, new product adoption, etc.
- Support HubSpot, Salesforce and sales tools administrative needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of sales support or operations/CRM role
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience.
- Familiarity with DataLoader, workflows, validation rules, and Process Builder in Salesforce
- 2+ years of marketing automation tool experience (HubSpot preferred)
- Detail-oriented and data driven mindset to apply measurements to strategy
- Result-focused, self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint- familiar with functions, formulas, etc.
- Salesforce CPQ experience is a bonus.
- Start-up/entrepreneurial experience a plus.
- Passion for process and organization.
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.