Search Engine Optimization Associate at Avant
What you do at Avant:
- Responsible for all things related to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) spanning the technical site structure side to working with our design team on content creation.
- SEO audits to identify technical issues, keyword research and mapping, metadata development, campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis.
- Retain your title as SEO guru by keeping up to date with SEO trends, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Create proactive and actionable reporting tools to identify further optimizations.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Responsible for increasing CTR (click through rate) on SEO pages, through ongoing A/B tests.
- Manage strong relationships and drive results with our SEO agency partner.
- Partner with various internal teams (Creative Services, Marketing Analytics, Legal, Compliance & Technical Product Management teams) to roll out regular A/B tests/experiments.
- Reviewing and managing all page tagging.
- Develop content for new digital properties as assigned, including but not limited to web copy and blog posts.
- Subject matter expert of our content management system.
- Backlink management + outreach.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience managing organic search programs
- Have a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic and results
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google Webmaster Tools
- Experience with SEO tools, such as SEMRush, ahrefs, STAT, Moz, HotJar
- HTML/CSS coding and content management system experience strongly encouraged
- Technical-minded and have the excellent analytical and marketing skills needed to transform a company's online presence
- Demonstrated self starter, critical thinker and problem solver
- Demonstrated strength in process/project management - ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Is invigorated by an opportunity to improve a channel that is fully un-optimized
- Unimpeachable integrity
- Naturally detail-oriented; you make sure that all i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organization skills with the ability to adjust between taking a collaborative, consultative or influential approach with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience prioritizing and managing shifting priorities with a high volume of requests from various stakeholders in a fast-paced environment, at times under pressure
Other Desirable Skills:
- Financial-services/Fintech experience
- Creative development and production experience
- Knowledge and impact of industry regulations and compliance including TCPA, UDAP, GDPR & CCPA
- Experience with Excel, SQL, Looker or other visualization tools
- Experience with Adobe suite, Heap, Google Analytics