About the Role
We are looking for an energetic marketing manager to support the business goals of the Morningstar Investment Management team. The Segment Marketing Manager will work closely with the Director, Segment Marketing to execute a marketing strategy that captures the hearts and minds of investors and their advisors, focuses on growing our relationships with like-minded advisors, and uses data to drive our strategy.
Specifically, the Segment Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- In close partnership with marketing, national accounts, and sales develop and drive integrated marketing programs in support of our investment strategies and advisor platform
- Assess the commercial opportunity and provide ideas that will help drive awareness and interest in our advisor solutions
- Be creative and heavily engaged with expanding digital and traditional distribution opportunities
- Create, write and maintain our high-impact content in support of our lead generation, sales enablement, and retention efforts.
- Drive the digital experience, user journey and content on our digital platforms.
- Manage the marketing go-to-market plan and work with key stakeholders across various areas to ensure a success launch
- Measure, analyze, and report on the success of marketing programs as required with key stakeholders to identify opportunity to continuously improve our outcomes relative to our goals.
- Responsible for helping to manage our sales enablement tool, marketing automation platform and fulfilment process; measure usage, provide reporting to help ensure continuous optimization of content
- Provide event marketing support
- Build strong working relationships with internal and third-party compliance to ensure regulatory requirements are met
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience, investment related preferred
- Confident self-starter who is willing to take ownership of initiatives from strategy to execution with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong and articulate written/oral communication capabilities
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where deliverables may change as client needs and strategy evolves
- Must possess or gain proficiency in marketing automation and other marketing tools like Eloqua, Adobe Suite, and Salesforce
- Genuine interest in knowing and understanding our clients and the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with an emphasis in marketing or communications