Senior Digital Marketer, Investment Management
The Opportunity: Morningstar is committed to creating great products that help investors reach their financial goals. We support advisors who prefer to outsource a portion of their investment management decisions through our investment management business. The marketing team provides transparency and understanding of our core investment principles which drive every investment choice we make. We accomplish this through communications that balances openness and accessibility with authenticity and accuracy, while respecting the regulatory requirements and industry practices that define our market.
The Role: We are looking for an entrepreneurial, hands-on, and analytical senior Digital Marketer. This role provides an excellent opportunity to be part of a high-growth business where you'll enjoy the opportunity to make your mark. You will partner with the corporate digital marketing and investment management marketing teams to launch an impactful Web site experience and develop acquisition, lead nurture, and retention campaigns.
• Leverage data and analysis to track buyer type behaviors that inform the creation of buyer-centric digital experiences to support qualified lead goals
• Must be comfortable creating deliverables including landing pages, site content updates, A/B tests
• Provide data-driven recommendations for new online marketing campaigns to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
• Coordinate with corporate marketing, channel marketing, and corporate communications to initiate campaigns across channels
• Analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria
• Bring subject matter expertise into all our thinking and planning. Stay current on digital marketing best practices and find the bridges to apply them specifically to investment management.
• Partner with product marketing to create compelling content that demystifies investing for the advisors and the investors they serve
• Five-seven years of digital marketing experience
• Deep understanding of web analytics, SEO, social media, SEM, A/B testing, and content management
• Experience optimizing Web sites and campaigns for branding and demand creation objectives
• Experience working within a content management system and marketing automation tool. Technologies available are Adobe Experience Manager and Eloqua; experience with both is preferred.
• Confident self-starter with ability to work in matrix organization
• A deep appreciation for the role of creative and design in marketing effectiveness
• Experience in investment marketing preferred
• Familiarity and experience with reporting tools and methodologies
• Data-driven approach to marketing challenges
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity