Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Corporate
The Opportunity: Morningstar’s mission is to empower investor success. We strive to illuminate investing in support of this mission, so we can reach, inspire, and enable current and aspiring investors. Our Marketing and Communications team plays an important part in achieving this goal. We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join the Digital Marketing team to partner with a cross-functional team to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns
The Role: We are looking for an entrepreneurial, hands-on, and analytical senior digital marketer. This role provides an excellent opportunity to drive corporate digital campaign development where you'll enjoy the opportunity to make your mark. You will partner with the corporate digital marketing, editorial, and creative teams to develop digital campaigns across channels.
- Create, execute, and optimize digital marketing strategies across channels (SEM, SEO, organic and paid social, etc.) to attract new net new visitors and meet site traffic goals
- Optimize site pages for conversions to meet monthly opt in email goals.
- Perform ROI analysis and report all data findings, as well as identify strategies for continual improvement
- Collaborate with Editorial, Product Marketing, and Creative team partners in order to develop marketing assets and curate compelling content for corporate website and channels
- Bring subject matter expertise into all our thinking and planning. Stay current on digital marketing best practices and find the bridges to apply them.
- Must be comfortable creating deliverables including landing pages, web site content updates, A/B tests, etc.
- Track lead progression through the sales funnel (through CRM and marketing automation platform) and make recommendations for improvements for increased sales conversion rate
- Develop and lead a team of 2 digital marketing associates
- Manage corporate digital media budget and optimize spend to reduce cost per lead
- Ensure Morningstar’s brand is well represented across digital properties
- Develop, implement and continuously evolve best practices for digital media campaign management
- Five-seven years of digital marketing experience
- Deep understanding of web analytics, SEO, social media, SEM, A/B testing, and content management
- Experience optimizing Web sites and campaigns for branding and demand creation objectives
- Experience working within a content management system, analytics tool, A/B testing tool, and marketing automation tool. Technologies available are Adobe Experience Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Optimize. Eloqua; experience with both is preferred.
- A deep appreciation for the role of creative and design in marketing effectiveness
- Familiarity and experience with reporting tools and methodologies
- Data-driven approach to marketing challenges
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.