Senior Director, Consumer Growth Marketing at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Senior Director, Consumer Growth Marketing. Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Director, Consumer Growth Marketing to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
This role will be a critical one, and a key part of marketing leadership. You’ll be responsible for supporting our national growth and strategic goals, by activating our brands, efficiently driving efficient consumer growth and ensuring a consistent and highly satisfactory experience for all stakeholders.
How you can make a difference
- Develop, manage, and maintain marketing strategies for the VillageMD and Village Medical brands. In tight collaboration with other marketing leaders, determine the best mix of investment, programming, and tactics to drive growth and the best patient experiences.
- Evolve and manage a global brand framework that can be leveraged market by market. This includes consistent equity measurement and relevant brand guidelines.
- Continue to drive growth for the company through omnichannel marketing that builds brand awareness and generates demand at target cost points.
- Build our company’s digital marketing infrastructure, team and programming. Rationalize spend and allocate investment across channels, markets and customer groups.
- Collaborate with head of Field Marketing to drive brand awareness and engagement across markets, at variable levels of investment, rationalized financially
- Understand the competitive market and analyze differentiators across our individual markets to strategically position and message across consumer audiences and products/services.
- Translate the value propositions to our key patient audiences into compelling narratives through the use of state-of-the-art marketing techniques.
- Lead the marketing communication and content development. This includes agency relationship management and exploration of unique content development models.
- Lead the use of data and analytics in our marketing model. Have a clear bias toward performance marketing and understanding of “full-funnel” marketing model.
- Partner with your operational peers to define strategic priorities and action plan for the market leaders.
Skills for success
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, engender trust, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups.
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution.
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes.
- You have an optimistic outlook and “can do” attitude focused on results and can navigate within ambiguity while maintaining a high-level of humility.
- You are a natural communicator, and can build and articulate narratives for various audiences, modalities and offers.
Experience to drive change
- 8+ years of strategic marketing experience required, including B2C/B2B2C models
- Bachelor degree required
- Healthcare experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage a multi-million-dollar marketing budget
- Experience managing/directing team members required
- Experience with the creation and execution of B2C marketing campaigns preferred
- Demonstrated ability to execute multichannel marketing approaches (traditional, digital) strongly preferred
- Experience driving campaign optimization (eg, A/B testing) and marketing automation (eg, Salesforce) preferred
- Proven project management skills evidenced by the ability to effectively manage internal stakeholders, direct multiple vendors and resources, meet deadlines and adhere to budgets
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.