Senior Director of Marketing
Who We Are …
NVISIA was born at the nexus of three goals: 1) People are the most important element to any build; we work alongside our clients to form an agile, committed team that takes pride in building the solution. 2) A solution must be designed and architected so that it can evolve as requirements and the technology landscape changes. 3) The solution needs to utilize new technologies and processes appropriately to provide a competitive advantage for our clients.
We work side-by-side with our clients to create great software solutions that utilize new processes and technologies while simultaneously building a client team that can own the solution. This is best accomplished by attracting, retaining, and growing individuals who are passionate about their craft and continually developing new skills and capabilities. We are a group of creative problem-solvers – with an ever-growing desire to learn, grow, and work collaboratively to find a solution for our clients that they can sustain long-term.
Who You Are …
- Motivated by, and good at, managing multiple priorities in a growing technology company
- An independent, self-starter who knows when and how to collaborate
- Concise communicator
- Proven ability to earn trust across an organization
- Welcomes periodic travel (approx. 10-20%) to experience the market first-hand
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce.com and marketing automation software
NVISIA is seeking an experienced Senior Director of Marketing to join a growing team of some of the brightest and most passionate professionals in the software consulting industry. This is a unique opportunity to build a high-powered marketing engine for a Chicago-based company with a differentiated offering in a high-growth industry.
The candidate will have responsibility for developing a strategic marketing plan and budget, and for transforming the company’s unique positioning and key messages into thought-leadership-based content, marketing events, and innovative programs that drive sales success. Candidate will also be responsible for marketing process development, marketing automation and operations, and the design, build and management of sales enablement assets for the business development team.
The candidate is a strategic marketing professional, who can also roll-up his/her sleeves and execute. A track record of success in developing marketing strategies, designing and running marketing campaigns, and identifying, developing and enabling business development/ salespeople in a technology consulting firm.
The ideal candidate is also data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing programs; has proven experience managing multiple priorities, has strong communication skills, attention to detail, a collaborative work style and a great work ethic.
What You Will Do …
Initially, Ramp Quickly and Make an Impact
- Take ownership and responsibility for meeting marketing goals
- Quickly ramp-up NVISIA’s GTM strategy, positioning, value proposition, and messaging related to the company’s service offerings, then build the marketing engine that will accelerate lead generation and sales
- Possess/develop a strong understanding of the technology consulting market
- Conduct and oversee market, customer and competitor research
- Gather client feedback and competitor positioning in collaborations with company leadership
Build a High Performing Marketing Engine
- Set goals, capture and report on marketing KPIs
- Develop detailed Marketing plans and budgets
- Design, develop and execute marketing programs designed to raise awareness, brand recognition, and drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline
- Identify and execute on marketing activities that reach target audience effectively
- Develop the event marketing strategy and manage all aspects of events
- Build the sales enablement tools, content and training for both direct and indirect sales channels
- Support company leadership in engaging with press, and industry analysts, and securing positive recognition/placements from each
- Oversee implementation and configuration of marketing automation systems
- Test and adapt messaging and positioning as offerings expand and customer needs evolve
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business, technology, communications, or relevant field of study
- A strategist and planner, but with a bias for action and an ability to quickly develop and deploy marketing programs and assets
- 5-15 years of marketing experience for a consulting or services firm, preferably focused on the delivery of technology services
- Previous success crafting compelling marketing content
- Previous success securing positive recognition with leading industry analysts
- Previous success building sales enablement program
- Experienced in testing different marketing tactics to improve content and targeting of marketing programs and campaigns
- Previous success devising, implementing and generating great results from SEO
- Experience planning and executing through event marketing channels, including technology conferences, speaking engagements, webinars, meet-ups, etc.
- Experience using leading marketing automation software to efficiently execute and monitor marketing pipeline and performance of marketing programs
- Previous experience measuring and reporting marketing KPIs to management
- Experienced in developing detailed Marketing plans, including goals, strategies, tactics, plans, hiring plans, and budgets
- Experienced in communicating market/customer research results, recommendations and tradeoffs to executive leadership
What We Offer …
- A unique opportunity to design, build and take ownership of a marketing operations for an established company, in a high-growth industry
- Be part of a team of talented people who are delivering services that are in high demand
- A comprehensive package of attractive benefits:
- Medical, including prescription coverage
- Healthcare and Flexible spending accounts
- Life, AD&D and Disability Income
- Voluntary Life
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Cell phone reimbursement