Senior Integrated Marketing Manager - Meraki Go Remote at Cisco Meraki
At Cisco Meraki, we empower our customers to realize their mission by simplifying the digital workplace. Our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking, security and facilities management and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
To help us in that mission, we are looking for a demand gen expert to grow and drive an Integrated Marketing strategy for Meraki Go, our portfolio specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses. The ideal candidate excels at creating and executing cross-functional plans, taking bold steps to create new routes to market, and experimenting with different marketing channels. In this role, you will be responsible for refining and implementing the go-to-market strategy for Meraki Go, increasing brand awareness and customer loyalty, and building measurable campaigns that drive revenue.What You'll Do
- Develop end-to-end integrated marketing plans - defining our customer acquisition strategy across different channels - to drive market share growth in alignment with our Meraki Go revenue objectives
- Inform the GTM plans and marketing roadmap in collaboration with key partners across marketing, channel, and product teams
- Drive coordinated marketing initiatives including building the campaign strategy, identifying acquisition channels and tactics, advising creative development, owning project and workstream management in partnership with audience and solutions marketers
- Partner with the GTM team to define and optimize the customer journey from awareness to purchase using PR, digital, advertising, social, and other outreach channels to grow click to buy conversions
- Author and deliver marketing strategy briefs grounded in insights with input from relevant teams
- Run experiments and measure performance to provide data-validated insights to optimize campaigns, find new opportunities, and deliver on overall performance against our short and long term objectives
- 12+ years in marketing, 6+ years in advertising and/or brand and campaign development, B2C experience is a plus
- Innovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills across internal and external partners
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Outstanding team collaborator who is able to get work done within a large, matrixed organization involving multiple partners
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute on multiple work streams
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and able to track projects from briefing to launch
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.