Senior Manager of Digital Acquisition at Braviant Holdings
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage relationships with all existing digital acquisition partners.
- Own partnership development, including assessment of new strategic partnerships, contract negotiations, implementation and ongoing management.
- Work closely with the analytics team to monitor each partner’s performance to optimize overall channel profitability.
- Oversee Braviant’s brand/reputation and execute strategies to maintain or grow its online presence.
- Build out the online digital ads channel, leveraging previous campaign experience combined with a test and learn approach.
- Leverage general understanding of our technology and liaison between the product team and our strategic partners.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years experience with digital partner management, business analytics and business development (or equivalent experience). You embody Braviant’s core values, especially: you think like an owner and are ready to innovate and iterate.
- 3+ years experience managing vendor relationships.
- Ability to develop a business case and understand how different partners or channels fit into Braviant’s overall marketing strategy.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present findings and recommendations to C-suite
- Extremely comfortable with Excel with the ability to manipulate data and generate graphs.
- You have the ability to hold marketing vendors accountable and continuously strive for the strongest partnerships for best-in-class marketing execution. You possess advanced problem-solving capability.
- You can collaborate with the marketing team to build a cohesive marketing function.
- You are not afraid to tackle an ambiguous project and continuously challenge yourself and the team to push results to new heights.
- You are comfortable with the unknown: startup life allows for a broad, wide ranging role, but also means priorities and work can change quickly. You should be excited about all this entails!
What makes you stand out:
- Experience managing leads and/or affiliates within a fintech
- Proven track record launching new digital ads channels (social media, search engine or similar ad channels)
- SQL knowledge or database querying experience