Senior Manager, Integrated Campaigns at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Reporting to the Director, Demand Center, Paylocity is looking for a Senior Manager, Integrated Campaigns that will help develop and launch integrated marketing campaigns. As a Senior Manager, Integrated Campaigns, you will be responsible for creating compelling integrated marketing campaigns and managing execution across digital media, events, PR, social, and sales channels. Working with stakeholders across marketing, sales, and product, you will lead the definition of campaign calendar and themes that will drive marketing execution and report on campaign progress at a leadership level. This role will also drive the development of prospecting content to support digital campaigns.
Reports To: Director, Demand Center
Required travel: Travel to corporate headquarters in Schaumburg, IL on a monthly basis
• Develop Integrated Marketing Campaign strategy and lead execution plans across all digital and non-digital touchpoints.
• Lead cross-functional, digital marketing campaigns from strategy to rollout to optimization and insights to support acquisition marketing and brand awareness.
• Direct creative production plan and align closely with channel leaders and creative and content teams to ensure all requirements and content are delivered at the highest quality, on time, and within budget.
• Manage the development of campaign strategies and content plans that drive the achievement of business objectives and report on progress of campaign development and execution weekly to senior leadership.
• Oversee audience and channel-specific content. Plans to include (but are not limited to) seasonal campaigns, evergreen content, and website/email content that engages prospects, partners and deepen customer relationships.
• Partner with the Paid Media team to align on media plans and ensure launch timelines are met.
• Align teams with tracking parameters for all channels.
• Study competitive landscape and provides insights to drive share of digital voice for campaigns and topic areas.
• BA/BS degree in marketing, communications or equivalent.
• 7-10 years' experience managing marketing campaigns and content development experience
• 5+ years in a B2B SaaS environment.
• Strong collaborator-at least 3 years driving cross-functional teamwork, leading project plans, launching campaigns, managing timelines and deliverables.
•Familiarity driving content creation and strategy to optimize for Google Search Rankings
• Prior experience synthesizing data from multiple sources to build a story/campaign plan, a proven influencer with excellent communication skills.
• Self-starter who is customer obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player.
• Ability to adapt and pivot quickly when market conditions and changing priorities require fast campaign execution.
• Strong business judgment and demonstrated ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in creating and optimizing content for demand generation
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $114,098 - $175,000 /yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.