Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Where we work
Ontra’s hybrid workplace allows for employees to choose their own adventure: remote, in-office, or a blend of both!
Available remote locations: United States (AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA), Hong Kong, Singapore, United Kingdom.
Current offices: Austin, Chicago, London, New York City, San Francisco.
Please note that we currently hire exclusively in the remote and office locations listed above and select jobs may have more specific location requirements.
For this job we are currently only hiring candidates based out of the United States.
About the opportunity
Ontra is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Operations reporting to our Vice President of Business Operations & Strategy. As we continue to scale rapidly, you will partner with the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations to better align the Go-to-Market (GTM) teams, assets, systems, and processes around a coherent set of customer and company goals to accelerate revenue, profit and value growth.
In this role, you will supply our GTM functions with critical data on our prospects and customers, improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing data and help the business drive revenue and growth. You will lead our Marketing Operations and Business Development Operations teams and partner with cross functional departments to build out processes.
If you are a highly motivated leader who is an analytical problem solver and thinks creatively about building processes and working with multiple teams to make a big impact on our organization, we’d love to meet you!
What you’ll do
- Own the Marketing tech stack, driving overall technology roadmap, identifying areas for optimization, and enabling stakeholders to operate effectively by using the correct data
- Use rigorous data analysis to develop a deep understanding of where the Marketing function is succeeding and where it can improve, surfacing granular insights about the top of our GTM funnel
- Serve as a trusted resource for both the Marketing and Sales organizations
- Establish and share weekly and monthly KPIs with the Marketing and management teams, to understand the impact of Marketing on opportunity generation and revenue
- Successfully implement a marketing attribution model to accurately measure ROI across marketing campaigns and CAC across customer segments
- Create processes to ensure data integrity; set baselines for contact/account accuracy, volume, and consistency across Marketing and Sales systems
- Grow a high performing remote team of FTEs and agency/contractors to successfully respond to marketing requests within mutually agreed upon SLAs
- Lead efforts to supply our go-to-market functions with critical firmographic, fundographic, and psychographic data on our prospects and customers.
What you’ll bring
- Experience: 6+ years of Marketing Operations experience required
- Team Leadership: Past experience leading a remote team, and proven ability to hire, develop and A players
- Technology: Advanced skills in Salesforce, Marketo, Excel/Google Sheets; familiarity or experience with 6sense is a plus
- Strategic Problem-Solving: Identifies creative solutions to problems and understand the big picture and the real impact of issues, can hold your own and make meaningful arguments around important decisions
- Strategic Communication: Ability to effectively share ideas across a variety of mediums, engage in discourse with senior stakeholders, and feels comfortable advocating for ideas using data
- Analytical skills: Ability to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from a number of data points while always thinking big picture
- Intellectual curiosity: Quick learner, able to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Teamwork: Establish collaborative working relationships with peers and supervisors and being able to work efficiently with team members across different departments is crucial
- Detail Oriented: Ensures that important details do not slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Proactive: Identify problems and solutions on your own and does not wait for other to tell them what to do
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner while focusing on key priorities
Ontra, the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence, combines AI-enabled software with a global network of highly-trained lawyers to offer a comprehensive solution for recurring legal workflows. By streamlining repetitive legal processes and transforming contracts into structured data, Ontra lowers costs, improves quality, and reduces turnaround times. Ontra is headquartered in San Francisco, with global operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.ontra.ai.
- Opportunity to participate in one of Ontra’s unit-based compensation programs
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance base plans at no additional cost
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Hybrid/remote work flexibility & WFH budget (equivalent of $1K USD)
- Annual professional development stipend (equivalent of $2K USD)
- 4 months of parental leave (52 weeks for UK employees)
- Unlimited vacation
- Twice-weekly lunch perk
- And much more!
Ontra is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Ontra will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected].
Ontra publishes salary ranges on our salary board here: http://bit.ly/3UjAOE3, which currently includes estimated annual cash salary ranges for candidates based in Colorado and New York City, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Ontra leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available.
Ontra factors in your location when benchmarking compensation for most roles. If you are not located in Colorado or New York City and have been selected to participate in our interview process, we encourage you to speak with your recruiter about compensation for the role during an initial conversation.
In addition to cash salary, the total compensation package Ontra offers includes unit-based compensation (if applicable). Certain roles in our sales and account management departments may also be eligible to receive variable compensation or commission.
Note on Employment Verification: All employees hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in their particular location.
Note to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies. Any candidates sent to Ontra will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission without a signed agreement in place.