Senior Manager, Marketing at Tempus
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of precision medicine and genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for an proven Marketing Manager who will work with our Brand and Commercial teams on initiating and developing world-class marketing strategy and tactics, initially focused in oncology.
- Lead strategy and execution across the marketing spectrum:
- Sales Enablement: Develop and communicate the value proposition of products, services, and solutions to customers. Develop materials and training to support sales effectiveness.
- Content & Messaging: Develop and maintain compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates our offerings in the market and resonates with our target customers. Develop and maintain source-of-truth messaging architecture across products, services and solutions.
- Product/Solution Launch: Collaborate with product and solutions management to plan and execute the launch of new market offerings. Collaborate with product management to define key benefits and differentiators and successfully position our offerings to target key market segments. Develop campaigns to promote the launch of new offerings.
- Demand Generation: Develop campaign strategies and tactics (online and offline), create compelling content, and guide marketing programs to drive demand for the company's offerings.
- Proactively ideate, organize and develop a sophisticated marketing capability, coordinating across commercial team members including providers, researchers, biotech and managed markets
- Understand customer needs deeply and creatively build promoters
- Closely integrate with internal stakeholders, and incorporate client feedback into product marketing and process improvements
- Establish, measure and report on key KPIs
- Bachelor's degree required; MS or MBA strongly preferred
- 7+ years of commercial experience
- 3+ years in the healthcare industry
- Exceptional track record of measurable results and of setting and exceeding targeted KPIs
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to articulate short- and long-term goals, as well as execute tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, both internally across departments and externally with clients, partners and vendors
- Superior analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Persistent and resilient with a tenacious hunger and curiosity for success