We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it is our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What we are looking for:
Fast Radius is hiring an inspired and passionate Senior SEO Manager to join our growing Marketing team. Reporting to our Head of Demand Generation and working closely with our brand and content team, you will contribute to our middle and bottom-of-the-funnel content/SEO strategy to support both demand generation and brand objectives.You will engineer and bring to life our SEO strategy across the content, authority, and technical fronts, in collaboration with our content specialists, designer, and engineering team.
About the Job:
- Be performance-oriented and data-driven when developing SEO strategy. Be involved at strategic and tactical levels and implement your own strategy.
- Develop an iterative SEO content strategy to improve SERP rankings, organic traffic, and drive opportunity generation (Request for Quotes, Contact Us, Booked Meetings).Use white-hat SEO techniques (on- and off-page) to optimize and promote our content with the goal of reaching our target audiences.
- Coordinate with our brand and engineering teams as well as our external agencies to maximize content output. Support content creation directly when necessary.
- Evangelize and educate our internal teams, up to the executive level, on the importance and value of SEO, reporting on the results of our efforts.
- Coordinate with our sales team to support our sales enablement function and ABM programs from a content perspective.
- Stay in sync with our paid media efforts and partners (e.g., paid search, display/social).Put the customer at the center of everything you do by working closely with our customer success team and creating valuable content-driven experiences.
- Manage publisher relationships for content syndication programs.
- You are a creative, customer-centric, and data-driven marketer.
- You have a desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
- You have 5-7 years of experience across the three key areas of SEO (content, authority, technical) and have successfully ranked and maintained difficult keywords.
- Demonstrated success in helping innovative, emerging, or high-growth brands drive organic traffic, and conversions.
- You are both highly strategic and hands-on; you must love getting your hands dirty and enjoy making new things possible. Creative problem solver with a track record of testing creative approaches to drive growth.
- Proven experience adapting to changing business or industry dynamics and finding ways to do more with less. You are familiar with CRO and optimization, web analytics, and user experience.
- Experience with other online marketing channels (content syndication, paid social, paid search, display) is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present ideas to various levels of the organization.
- BA/BS degree required.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description