LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Are you passionate about marketing operations? Is your attention to data cleanliness and ability to pull segmented lists second to none? Do you have a hunger for testing and learning, and diving into the data to answer questions about what’s moving the needle? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration is key and you are encouraged to test and learn quickly? Then this might be the role for you!
We’re seeking a Senior Marketing Operations Specialist with strong experience in optimizing a MarTech stack, owning database marketing, and delivering clear and actionable insights. You would build strategies and optimize tech stacks for smooth operations, dive into datasets to uncover opportunities for improvement, and maintain a clean database that makes targeted campaigns a breeze. And we can’t forget -- you will help our Marketing team contribute directly to revenue, and meet (or exceed!) our aggressive goals.
You will work closely with other members of the Marketing team, as well as Sales Ops, Product and Customer Success to optimize and develop our Marketing Tech stack, database marketing strategies and insights delivered through reporting and analytics--the results of which will be measured through gains in engagement, leads, opportunities and revenue.
What you’d achieve:
- Drive marketing tech stack optimization and integrations to ensure data is flowing as designed between systems
- Build marketing performance reports to review on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis including engagement metrics and KPIs
- Monitor, manage and maintain data quality within the marketing database including lead/contact cleanliness, augmentation, enrichment and segmentation strategies
- Refine and evolve lead grading and scoring using marketing automation platform to ensure that leads are promoted and flagged at the right time for outreach
- Collaborate with Marketing and Revenue Operations team members to analyze, and uncover insights from A/B tests and other marketing experiments using the appropriate statistical techniques.
- Collaborate with Campaign managers to optimize campaign process: data, segmentation, and list management to maximize engagement, conversions and revenue
What you bring:
- Knowledge and experience maintaining a marketing database including strategies for data cleanliness, augmentation, and segmentation.
- Strong experience with marketing & productivity technologies, such as Salesforce, Pardot, Drift, Demandbase (or other ABM tool), Unbounce, JIRA and others
- Ability to collaborate to build out reporting and dashboards to measure campaign influence, attribution and ROI using analytics and reporting tools
- Analytical curiosity and ability to dive into data to pull insights/trends relevant to the channel/business
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- A regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross-functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in the first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing LogicGate employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at a LogicGate office.