At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That's why inclusion and diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
You: are passionate about marketing. Your attention to detail and enthusiasm never rest. You find working with company leaders to develop new campaigns and lead gen programs that directly tie to revenue exciting. You want to collaborate across many teams to create new, impactful offerings that differentiate us in the market. You recognize that a good idea and great marketing are a perfect match.
We: are a highly motivated, fast-paced team amid a rapidly growing firm of business and technology thought-leaders. We need a true marketing enthusiast who can understand industry marketing goals and create an innovative middle of the funnel strategy to drive revenue.
Together: we will grow the brand and reputation of our firm and our people. We will increase our influence in the market, and with our clients and prospects.
West Monroe is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. This position will work closely with members of the marketing, business development, and the healthcare industry leadership teams to develop a strategy for middle of the funnel activities including campaigns, lead gen programs, and creation of new offerings and supporting sales enablement materials to drive revenue. This role will create and execute our go-to-market strategies by managing day-to-day activities associated with offering development, digital campaigns, and creating sales materials that highlight our differentiators and tell our story. We are looking for someone that brings passion and new ideas to the table, understands the value of ROI and how to measure the impact of marketing, and is a strategic business partner willing to work across all levels to achieve goals.
- Lead marketing strategy and management of sales enablement activities for healthcare industry
- Understanding of intent data using platforms like 6sense and Zoom info to create meaningful campaigns partnering with our Digital and Direct teams
- Own ongoing campaign strategy and lead gen programs, tracking progress, and making ongoing enhancements to drive SQL’s
- Report on revenue influence, leads generated, and campaign success
- Develop sales enablement materials such as pitch decks, sales sheets, and web copy for new multidisciplinary offerings
- Own new offering development from idea to launch with industry leadership team and strategic growth
- Assist with external and internal marketing communications as it relates to the creation of new offerings
- Partner with business developers to develop targeted campaigns leveraging thought leadership and offering content
- Track and manage leads from campaigns and partner closely with BD’s on follow-up
- Work closely with broader marketing team (industry, ABM) to understand goals for the segment and develop mid-funnel strategy to support goals and jointly accomplish targets
- Marketing and or Product marketing Experience or Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Communications, Marketing/Advertising (or related field of study) required
- Professional services experience preferred and healthcare industry expertise a plus
5-7 years of B2B marketing experience
- Strong writing and editing skills as well as verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Software
- Experience working under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create and manage strategy of mid-funnel activity including campaign and lead gen programs
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate within a team environment
- Ability to work cross-office and cross-practice, and develop relationships with leaders nationally
- Very organized and ability to manage time, relationships, schedule multiple meetings, and stay on top of overlapping initiatives
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems and attention to detail are key