Senior Marketing Specialist
You: are passionate about marketing. Your attention to detail and enthusiasm never rest. You find working with company leaders to develop content and build a bigger brand in the market exhilarating. You recognize that a good idea and great marketing are a perfect match.
We: are a highly motivated, fast-paced team amid a rapidly growing firm of business and technology thought-leaders. We need a true marketing enthusiast who can drive brand engagement, partner with our leaders to grow customer relationships, and uncover innovative marketing programs.
Together: we will grow the brand and reputation of our firm and our people. We will increase our influence in the market, and with our clients and prospects.
West Monroe Partners is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. This position will work closely with members of the marketing, business development and leadership team as well as our operations excellence and consumer and industrial products manufacturing practices to produce high end thought leadership, including white papers and articles, speaking events, case studies, and videos. This role will influence and execute our go-to-market strategies by managing day-to-day activities associated with content creation, event management and logistics for tradeshows and conferences, as well as internally hosted client events, and creating sales presentations that highlight our differentiators and tell our story. We are looking for someone that brings passion and new ideas to the table, understands the value of ROI and how to measure the impact of marketing, and is a strategic business partner willing to work across all levels to achieve goals.
- Lead marketing execution for the firm’s operations excellence and consumer and industrial products manufacturing practices, including thought leadership, events and tradeshows, business development support, and marketing campaigns
- Manage content creation across all categories – articles, white papers, case studies, videos, etc.
- Oversee key alliance and vendor relationships, working closely with counterparts at those organizations
- Assist with external marketing communications
- Partner with business developers to execute pre- and post-event outreach for events and develop targeted campaigns
- Measure, analyze, and report on ROI across marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Evaluate new marketing opportunities thoughtfully and manage ongoing budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing/Advertising (or related field of study) required
- Professional services or manufacturing industry expertise strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of integrated B2B marketing experience
- Strong writing and editing skills as well as verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Software
- Experience working under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects from conception through completion
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work cross-office, and develop relationships with leaders nationally
- Very organized and ability to manage time, relationships, schedule multiple meetings, and stay on top of multiple communications
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems and attention to detail are key
Think you've got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.