Root’s Marketing Analytics team is searching for a Senior Analyst to lead analytics into the incrementality of our marketing channels. You’ll leverage both your analytical and creative skills to understand the efficiency and scalability of our marketing efforts. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with highly talented leaders within data science, actuary, finance, and product teams to help us build a world-class marketing team. This is a high-impact role to help Root grow our customer base more efficiently and profitably.
What You'll Be Doing.
- Own the measurement and analysis of incrementality and marginality across all of Root’s marketing channels
- Conduct various types of analyses to enhance marketing efficiency and provide actionable recommendations to key stakeholders
- Build dashboards, reports, and alert systems for the ongoing analysis and monitoring of marketing campaigns and activities
- Design and launch experiments, determine campaign targeting strategies and develop category-specific KPIs, forecasts, and goals
- Support Root’s Marketing Analytics Manager in attribution, measurement, incrementality, and data integrity
- Assist in data management, governance, attribution rules, and data quality with other functional data owners to ensure data integrity across different departments
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support the senior leadership team and proactively conduct investigations when abnormalities are identified
What We're Looking For.
- 3+ years of work experience in analytics
- Previous experience supporting digital marketing is preferred but not required
- Advanced skills in SQL with the ability to write complex and optimized queriesProficient in Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Experience with experiment design and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
- Proficiency with R or Python is preferred but not required
- Superior teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills
Who we are.
Root Insurance is the nation’s first licensed insurance carrier powered entirely by mobile. We were founded on the belief that the services you need for everyday life should serve you better. That’s why we base insurance coverages on you, not your demographic. It’s the way insurance should be. And it’s all conveniently in an app.
What draws people to Root.
We’re a venture-backed technology company. Our early success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our product is only as good as the people building and promoting it. We look for individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and a highly analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy. For assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless.
Impact. By challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business.
Collaboration. We encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn.
People. We are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us.