ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
As an SEO Outreach Manager, you’ll help drive organic and referral traffic to the ActiveCampaign website. Through active outreach, backlink building, business listings, and integration marketplace rankings, you’ll lead offsite SEO efforts, coordinating with team members in revenue, brand, and content marketing to drive qualified traffic.
What your day could consist of:
- Organize and execute outreach campaigns to build backlinks and authority
- Manage rankings for ActiveCampaign listings in Salesforce AppExchange, Shopify App Store, Chrome, and other marketplaces
- Identify and prioritize backlink targets in coordination with content and brand teams
- Measure and report on link building, traffic, and authority related to outreach/marketplace listing efforts
- Monitor ActiveCampaign’s backlink profile, as well as competitor activity
- Coordinate with affiliate and agency marketers to improve ActiveCampaign’s SERP presence via unowned websites
- Recommend new opportunities to scale organic and referral traffic
What is needed:
- 5+ years in SEO and digital marketing roles
- Experience building outreach and backlink building programs
- Experience optimizing marketplace listings in Salesforce, Shopify, iTunes, AirBnB, Amazon, or other marketplaces
- Eagerness to take an idea and run with it, moving quickly and reporting on quantifiable results
- Excited to join and work across a team of world-class marketers
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.