All Campus partners with world-leading universities to recruit qualified students for online degree and certificate programs. With a leadership team that brings decades of experience in education, we offer a robust set of data-driven marketing, enrollment, retention and technology services.
We create value for our clients by expanding their reach and cultivating relationships with students to advance their lives and their careers. Higher education institutions — including Teachers College, Columbia University, DePaul and Purdue — partner with us for the level of service we provide and our commitment to serving the higher education sector.
Our focus on providing an excellent level of service to both our clients and their students is integrated into every level of our organization through our core values. These values represent not only our commitment to our clients, but to each other. They are a huge part of what has made us one of the best places to work in Chicago, according to both Crain’s Chicago Business and Built In Chicago.
Our values are:
We are tenacious. We set realistic goals for our clients and ourselves, and work diligently to beat them.
New ideas excite us. We support employees’ curiosity by empowering them to pursue new skills and opportunities.
Just Say It
We welcome candid, open, honest, and constructive feedback across every level of the organization. We advise our students and clients with sincerity and their best interests at heart.
We have a strict ‘hire nice people’ policy. We truly care about our colleagues, clients, and students. We celebrate our successes and help each other learn from our mistakes.
We’re obsessed with efficiency. We push ourselves to get more with less without sacrificing our professional standards. This drives innovation and, most importantly in higher ed, drives down costs making education more accessible to all.
We problem solve with enthusiasm and camaraderie in the face of challenges. We believe that if anyone can figure it out, it’s us. We are flexible and resilient. We willingly adapt, and we bounce back from adversity with ease.
At All Campus, the passion and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. We are committed to fostering your professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep you happy, healthy, and passionate about the work you do. That's why we promote a casual and cordial office environment where every employee is valued, and the doors of communication are always open. Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Health Coverage
- Retirement Planning
- Work-life balance
- In addition to plenty of extra perks like free food, lively parties, and Summer Friday hours.
All Campus seeks an analytical, creative Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to help support SEO strategy from our Chicago office. At All Campus, the SEO team manages a portfolio of websites for our higher education partners across various education verticals.
The SEO Specialist will be tasked with helping grow our clients’ SEO program — taking what's been built, making it work better and allowing it to scale more effectively. This individual will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Execution of the established SEO strategy
- Backlink acquisition through link building campaigns
- Support clients and other teams at All Campus (content, design, paid media, etc.) with data reporting and analysis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis to develop SEO content briefs that support the content team.
- Create link building campaigns for university programs by developing outreach strategies, prospecting and assessing opportunities, and managing the link acquisition process.
- Expand video optimization strategy in conjunction with past and future content.
- Analyze website content and hierarchy to suggest improvements to page structure, construction, and SEO copywriting.
- Markup and publish website content, utilizing best practices to optimize content for search engines.
- Analyze backlink profiles using Ahrefs and other SEO tools.
- Perform SEO maintenance on a portfolio of websites.
- Assist SEO team with reporting and data analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of SEO best practices and stay up to date with industry trends.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree. Background in business, marketing, statistics, or communications preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- 1-3 years of experience with Web development and/or CMS.
- 1-3 years of experience performing keyword research.