Social Care Specialist
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition and an increasingly loyal and engaged social community has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Social Care Specialist: This role will work directly with the Social Community Manager to support the growth and nurturement of RXBAR’s social community. The Social Care Specialist will focus on providing best in class customer service while engaging with new and existing followers via Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and more.
The ideal candidate has passion for social media and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be a strong communicator, writer and thinker and be hungry to grow a new brand.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Support social media team by monitoring, listening and responding to the RXBAR community across all RXBAR social media channels
- Manage RXBAR’s social inboxes in a timely and effective manner to create a fluid social experience. This currently includes Facebook Messenger, Instagram DMs + Stories, and Twitter DMs
- Identify prospective and on the fence customers to give them some RXBAR TLC (tender loving care) that will convert them into brand loyalists and keep them coming back for more
- Work with the Social Community Manager to identify areas outside of our owned platforms where RXBAR is being talked about (i.e. Reddit, Amazon review section, other forums) and explore ways to join/leverage these conversations
- Provide insights into the RXBAR social community using social listening tools
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least 1 year experience in a social media or community management role
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas in written format
- Knowledge of social channel communication norms a must
- Genuine interest and appetite for social media
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.