ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for increasing ActiveCampaign’s reach on social media. You will maintain brand consistency across platforms, report results, repackage content for social media, and help build social media strategy.
The ideal candidate has strong experience managing social media programs, as well as skills in copywriting and design (video editing is a plus). This role sits on the content marketing team – but the ideal candidate will be able to work across teams to aid in sourcing content from across ActiveCampaign.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-growing environment with the resources to test out the ideas you’ve wanted to try.
What your day could consist of:
- Creating social media strategies and social calendars
- Testing new social media campaigns and organizing the content team to aid in execution
- Repackaging blog posts, educational content and videos for social media
- Writing social copy for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Scheduling social content through our social media management platform
- Planning social-first events, like Facebook Lives, Twitter chats, and in-person trainings
- Reporting results across social platforms – and connecting results to business value
- Working with Product Marketing, PR, Channel and Customer Marketing teams on social plans
- Designing social media assets for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Identifying, engaging, and interacting with industry influencers on social media
- Curating third-party social content
What is needed:
- 4+ years experience in social media/b2b marketing
- Knowledge of the MarTech industry
- Established social media presence across key platforms (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Passion for social media, content marketing, and getting your hands dirty
- Deep understanding of the nuances of various social media channels
- You'll need to be an excellent communicator — both oral and written
- Design skills – you’ll need to resize and repackage content for social media
- Ability to think beyond “best practices,” and what is typically done on social media
- Desire to become an expert in ActiveCampaign
- Comfortable using social media management tools (ex: Sprout Social)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.