Analytics8 is currently seeking a full time Social Media Manager to oversee and implement our social media content and strategy. This person must be a creative writer who can take technical topics and turn them into engaging and interesting social media content to grow our brand awareness. This person must have a passion for communication while being driven by data and results. This position requires organization, punctuality, and professionalism and will interface regularly with executive level management. Will report to Analytics8 Marketing Manager.
- Implement, manage, and evolve the Analytics8 social media strategy
- Produce social media content (copy, imagery, video, surveys, stories, etc.) for Analytics8 company account—primarily for LinkedIn, but also includes Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
- Write social media copy for six or more· designated Analytics8 employees to post on LinkedIn at least one time each week. Oversee the review-approval-post process.
- Develop themes and lead weekly knowledge extraction sessions with designated Analytics8 employees to capture their ideas and voice for their weekly posts
- Manage the editorial calendar for Analytics8 and designated employees, ensuring a strategic mix of informational, storytelling, engagement, and promotional posts
- Monitor and respond to trending topics, mentions of the company, or inquiries of any kind
- Regularly monitor and analyze KPIs that demonstrate effectiveness for company account and each designated employee (e.g. followers, network of influence, engagement, etc). Maintain monthly reporting.
- Stay current on algorithmic and feature changes, channel updates, and new trends on LinkedIn and adjust our strategy accordingly
- Coach and enable employees company-wide on social media best practices
- Lead media outreach efforts by connecting with influencers and the press on relevant platforms
- Contribute to content for paid media on social platforms (e.g. LinkedIn ads)
- Proven work experience as a social media coordinator or manager or similar role
- Experience developing social media strategies
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent at interviewing colleagues with technical backgrounds
- Experience creating/editing professional graphics, videos, and animations to accompany social media posts
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient with Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, as well as design and editorial tools like Airtable, Canva, and Powtoon
- Familiarity with the data and analytics industry
- Degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or related field preferred
Analytics8 is an Equal Opportunity Employer