ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for increasing ActiveCampaign’s reach on social media. You will maintain brand consistency across platforms, report results, repackage content for social media, and help build social media strategy.
The ideal candidate has strong experience managing social media programs, as well as skills in copywriting and design (video editing is a plus). This role sits on the content marketing team – but the ideal candidate will be able to work across teams to aid in sourcing content from across ActiveCampaign.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-growing environment with the resources to test out the ideas you’ve wanted to try.
What your day could consist of:
- Creating social media strategies and social calendars
- Testing new social media campaigns and organizing the content team to aid in execution
- Repackaging blog posts, educational content and videos for social media
- Writing social copy for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Scheduling social content through our social media management platform
- Planning social-first events, like Facebook Lives, Twitter chats, and in-person trainings
- Reporting results across social platforms – and connecting results to business value
- Working with Product Marketing, PR, Channel and Customer Marketing teams on social plans
- Designing social media assets for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Identifying, engaging, and interacting with industry influencers on social media
- Curating third-party social content
What is needed:
- 4+ years experience in social media/b2b marketing
- Knowledge of the MarTech industry
- Passion for social media, content marketing, and getting your hands dirty
- Deep understanding of the nuances of various social media channels
- You'll need to be an excellent communicator — both oral and written
- Design skills – you’ll need to resize and repackage content for social media
- Ability to think beyond “best practices,” and what is typically done on social media
- Desire to become an expert in ActiveCampaign
- Comfortable using social media management tools (ex: Sprout Social)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.