Social Media Maven at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch’s next step in evolving the grocery shopping experience will require a Social Media Maven in our Chicago office.
The Social Media Maven will be a part of the Fetch Rewards growth team, helping to both expand and refine our social media capabilities, content and performance. In this role you will collaborate closely with Wes Schroll, our CEO. Our Chicago office is located at 300 South Riverside Plaza. To be uber successful in this role, you will need to understand and learn Wes' ethos and Wes' voice. Quite simply, Wes’ social media is an extension of Fetch’s social media. We need Fetch content, and Wes content. They’re one and the same. Breakfast Chats with Wes on SnapChat? Lunchbreak inspirational Instagram content? You think it up. But proximity to the asset (Wes) will be key so we can take full advantage.
Fetch Rewards is in a rapid growth phase. We seek individuals who can come in and make an immediate impact on the trajectory of the company. This role can do just that.
- Understand, develop, and elevate the Fetch Rewards brand, voice and mission across chosen social platforms
- Assist in the development and execution of the Fetch Rewards (and Wes’s!) social media strategy and content creation across channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- Plan social content calendar including scheduled posts and execution of social activations
- Monitor social media channels for Fetch user feedback, competitor updates and industry trends, engage with users, respond to comments and questions and provide support when applicable
- Handle day-to-day reporting of owned/earned KPI metrics and use data to identify opportunities for growth and engagement
- Collaborate with Creative, Marketing Communications and other Fetch teams for social media projects.
- Monitor Fetch Rewards’ news coverage media mentions and identify opportunities for link building
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- Fluent in all social channels.
- Proven self-starter – independent thinking will be key
- Great social content writer
- Loves creating social content
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in social media marketing
- Experience with social listening tools like Sprout Social or Sprinklr is preferred
- Precise attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with productivity platforms like Jira or Trello is a plus.