Social Media Specialist
The regional social media specialist will be responsible for growing and managing Chowbus local social media channels. You will work closely with headquarters marketing team, regional marketing specialist and regional team to develop local social media strategy, produce content and distribute across multiple social media channels to grow Chowbus brand awareness and user engagement.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for local content marketing and social media growth, working closely with headquarters marketing team and regional marketing specialist together to localize Chowbus social media strategy.
- Execute HQ content strategy in local market across different social media channels
- Manage regional content calendar according to HQ marketing content calendar
- Manage regional social media accounts including WeChat account, Red, etc. Implementing tactics to increase followers and user engagement.
- Create and review social media content, including wechat articles, Red posts, etc.
- Manage local WeChat groups and Chowbus WeChat assistant accounts. Responsible for growing the group member size and managing daily engagement. Leverage those channels to increase Chowbus orders.
- Report social media metrics on the weekly basis and develop insights based on results
- Facilitate marketing specialist on KOL outreach
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred 1-2 years of marketing experience including internship, specifically in content marketing, and social media management
- Experience of WeChat account management and content generation
- Must be Internet, trends and popular topics savvy and use web to research and find relevant and reliable sources
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Effective project management skills to keep projects on track
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines and be flexible to perform tasks
- Excellent verbal & written communication written and communication skills in both English and Chinese
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.