Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an agile process with future-forward technologies. Our clients range from startup organizations to Fortune 100 companies, but our philosophy has always remained the same: empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
At Codal, you'll be a member of a dedicated and driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and forward-thinking teams. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendly, tight-knit office community.
We are looking for an experienced social media specialist to join our growing marketing team. We are seeking a passionate storyteller, a strategic thinker, and a skilled communicator with a track record of leading and growing social channels. A deep understanding of social voice, tone, style, and creativity is critical. This role requires extensive experience with tools, analytics, and social technology, as well as all native platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and beyond). You demonstrate a clear ability to develop tactics and campaigns that drive business goals, including audience growth, owned engagement, acquisition, reach, churn mitigation, brand development, social online reputation management, and more. An in-depth knowledge of tracking/analytics is a must, along with the ability to maintain multiple tasks and deadlines under limited supervision.
Note: This position is located in Chicago, IL. Remote candidates will not be considered at this time. Additionally, a writing assessment may be part of the decision-making process.
- Minimum 5 years of social media marketing campaign management, editorial, content creation, and distribution experience (brand or agency)
- Energy and enthusiasm for social media, with detailed knowledge and expertise with all social platforms
- Passionate and knowledgeable about technology, digital design, forward-thinking products/services, and brand engagement
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Expert in developing social marketing strategies that are native to individual channels and demonstrate tangible ROI
- Expert understanding of how brands participate in social media in an authentic way
- Solid understanding of social and meme culture, and how to credibly and sensitively work within it whilst maintaining brand safety
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment with a high level of teamwork
- Ability to collect, analyze, and use social data to effect change
- Conceive, implement, and measure social marketing campaigns on a daily basis across all relevant channels
- Develop tactics, plans, partnerships, and tools that help achieve business goals
- Maintain relationships with external and internal teams to brief and manage original content for distribution
- Manage partner communications, making the most of our relationships while always searching for new opportunities
- Execute social media publishing strategies through a content editorial calendar, ensuring that all posts are accurate, punctual, safe, and on-brand
- Manage daily social communication, consumer listen and response, sentiment analysis, and inquiries
- Seek out strategic partnership opportunities through our library of existing and future partners to deliver business goals
- Report on campaigns and augment based on analysis to ensure the most effective approach
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or equivalent experience.