Sr. ABM Marketing Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Sr. ABM Marketing Manager position will be responsible for developing, managing and executing account-based marketing plans that supports sales objectives and drives pipeline in our most strategic customer and prospect accounts. This position can be remote and report into the Head of ABM for AMS.
- Develop and implement a target account strategy to support growth initiatives across our Global customer and prospect base.
- Develop and implement jointly with sales and field marketing pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Interface with sales to create annual and quarterly sales and marketing plans, aligned to the local field plans, that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, direct, events, and social media
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales and field marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors and agencies to help translate goals into deliverables
- Communicate and educate the field sales and marketing team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Develop data and insight strategy to build and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Collaborate with the global Account-based Marketing Program Director to create and gain consensus for cross-portfolio GTM plans and marketing plays in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Program Skills: The ability to build and manage program key dependencies to drive the desired outcomes
- Content/Market Skills: market and domain knowledge helpful
- Relationship building: Must be able to quickly establish senior executive level relationship and trust
- Writing Skills: Ability to review/edit content with opinion and writing skills
- Leadership and influence: Ability to help lead, guide and influence across the company to develop and deliver to plan and common objectives
- Best in class marketing, demand generation or field marketing experience with a high-tech company, with 5+ years of experience. Key account marketing experience would be a bonus.
- Commercially savvy marketer who can interface with sales to develop annual and quarterly account plans. You should be able to demonstrate the impact of ABM on goals such as pipeline, acquisition of new logos, revenue and reputation etc. by account.
- Proven track record of planning, executing and delivering commercial goals through integrated marketing campaigns.
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue principles.
- Excellent project, analytical and budget management skills.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Strategic thinker / problem solver.
- Familiarity aligning integrated marketing campaigns to a sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Experience working in fast paced work environments, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ideal candidate will have a curious mind, with an appetite to learn new things.
- Candidate should have 12+ years of marketing experience in high technology.
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years specifically running account based marketing efforts.
- Hands-on data and analytics experience using CRM and/or marketing automation software required.
- Experience managing direct mail, events, telemarketing, web content and online campaigns.
- Experience working with sales, partners and customers.
- Experience with defining, acquiring, targeting and segmentation to build prospect lists for marketing activities.
- Experience managing budgets and respect for company spending processes.
- Knowledge of IT Buyer types (ITSM domain knowledge helpful).
- Bachelors degree in relevant field or similar work exp needed
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.