Sr. AdTech Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are seeking an experienced Manager of AdTech to join our fast-paced, groundbreaking Digital Acquisitions Strategy and Operations team (DASO). The role requires an in depth knowledge of the current solutions in the AdTech ecosystem, a strong background in building and working with a variety of ad platforms & marketing technologies, and a proven track record of managing complex programs across cross-functional teams and vendors. The manager of AdTech will be the primary owner for our ad serving technology products, will handle integrations between our analytics and ad platforms, and will create end-to-end tracking solutions that enable the team to execute and track digital campaigns in a strategic and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the major foundational ad and reporting platforms (Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, GA360, Google Campaign Manager, Liveramp, Wordpress etc.). The successful candidate will have a clear perspective on how to implement a tracking solution to ensure all digital activity is measured accurately across various vendors. They will demonstrate a passion for working cross functionally to support multiple teams across several channels: search, social, email, and display. Innovation, creativity, and a solid technical understanding of the major marketing technology products will be the primary tools for this role. This role will also handle all integrations with partners and 3rd party vendors who tie into our ad stack. The successful candidate will need to thrive in a constantly innovating and changing environment.
What you get to do in this role:
· Conceptualize, evangelize, and lead implementation of full funnel tracking solution for marketing activity
· Work with content syndication partners to implement our tracking technologies across their properties. Build out a new lead gen form and work with partners to integrate
· Develop data pipelines with internal engineering teams to ensure a single source of truth for our reporting and business intelligence needs
· Own the primary keys for how we track delivery campaigns into our .com experience and beyond
· Work with cutting edge technologies, like Google’s Ads Data Hub, and merge these systems with our internal reporting to create deep insights into customer behavior
· Build dashboards with the analytics team to give the business the most current view of core metrics
· Onboard third party vendors with our internal MarTech team, providing specifications and roll out plans as needed
· Work closely with internal teams to identify and develop tools that help scale monetization efforts through automation and system monitoring processes
· Stay current on innovations and new solutions to guide the evolution of our AdTech stack
· Create Rich Media build processes and workflows, ensuring the tracking ties back into our larger systems
· Experiment with multi-variant testing to pilot new programs and justify changes to existing workflows, always with an eye of increasing the quantity and qualify of our conversions
· Explain our solutions and offerings to business stakeholdersQualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
· 10+ years in the Digital Marketing space
· In depth knowledge of AdTech solutions in market
· Hands on experience working with Google Ad Suite (GCM, DV360, SA360, GA360) and integrating third party vendors like LiveRamp, Eloqua, Marketo, Tableau, etc.
· Expertise in conversion tracking models and floodlight tag implementation
· Excellent attention to detail and exceedingly organized
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· High capacity for problem solving and passion for learning new technologies
· Comfort with business analytics and producing data-driven insights and reportingAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.