WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands including Priceline, Sprint, RVA Media Group, and The Basement agency.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). This position and all of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two.
ABOUT THE TEAM
With Raving Fan service at the center of their work, Centro's Client and Media Services team researches, plans, and buys media for agencies and brands. Basis is at the foundation of all their tasks—from research and vendor communication, to optimization and campaign visualization – and everything in between. This strategic and focused team shares the common goal of helping their clients to become smarter, faster and more effective at what they do.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position will be responsible for developing media recommendations and having a hands-on approach with activities associated with the planning and buying for both site direct and programmatic campaigns. This includes completing RFPs, evaluating and using any necessary syndicated research to help build rationale for the recommended media strategies, and developing and helping to deliver the media recommendation for assigned accounts. As the Sr. Digital Media Specialist, you will also contribute by:
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, the latest Centro products and solutions, and ensuring media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance
- Executing both site direct and programmatic media buys
- Monitoring campaign performance and owning all programmatic optimizations
- Mastering an understanding of how all digital channels work together to deliver a holistic media plan, including paid search and social
- Providing mentoring and guidance to Digital Media Associates and Digital Media Strategists, and work alongside an internal cross-functional team of campaign ads ops specialists, campaign performance analysts, and search and social specialists
- Adopting and driving new processes or workflow modifications as introduced to ensure consistent and repeatable processes are used across regions
- Actively participating in training programs as provided by Centro
- Operating with a solutions-oriented approach and a high degree of client servicing
- Ensuring high levels of campaign performance, client satisfaction, and retention are delivered, while working hand-in-hand with the Manager and Client Development team members
- By presenting media recommendations and participating in client facing activities as needed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 4+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying, including site direct and programmatic
- A strong understanding of programmatic and RTB. Must have a true thirst to understand technology and strategy, while excelling in data quantifying
- Experience in Demand Side Platform executions and knowledge of operations
- Strategic thinking and proactive client service skills
- Proven communication skills
- Strong issue resolution and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
- Professional and advanced skills in Excel
- Prior exposure to paid search and/or paid social channels
- Experience within an agency setting
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.