SR DIR, CLIENT & MEDIA SERVICES
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the VP, Client & Media Services, the Senior Director, Client and Media Services will be responsible for overseeing a regional team of Client and Media Service Directors, Managers, Specialists and Associates. This person will provide strategic leadership on media planning and buying operations for a regional portfolio of accounts, working directly with clients and advancing the quality of Centro’s media services offering.
With an emphasis on client retention and growth, they will need to successfully partner with regional Client Development Directors and other Media Services leaders (including ad operations, performance analytics, paid search and social) to ensure overall client satisfaction, team collaboration, productivity levels and quality of work are delivered. Persons in this role will act as a partner to the Client Development Directors, working in tandem, to support services and software revenue growth.
As a critical position within the Revenue Team, this person must demonstrate deep knowledge of the media landscape combined with proven ability to manage teams effectively in order to advance the business.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Media Services Team consists of Digital Media Specialists and Associates, Ad Operations Specialists, and Campaign Performance Analysts. Together, they partner with the Client Development team to develop, execute, and analyze campaigns for Centro’s agency and brand partners, while keeping Raving Fan service at the center of everything that they do.
- Provide strong regional leadership through consistent collaboration with sales, cohesive team communication and reinforcement of company policies
- Mentor and guide the professional development of regional Client and Media Services Directors and Managers
- Work alongside the cross-functional leadership team of Ad Operations, Performance Analytics, Paid Search and Social to maintain a cohesive and outstanding regional service product
- Oversee and actively participate in the pitching and onboarding of new business
- Own and maintain key client relationships across the region, with a focus on growing and retaining revenue
- Demonstrate knowledge of the media landscape with a strong POV on how to most effectively drive optimal performance and achieve business results for clients
- Partner closely with the Client Development team to ensure high levels of client satisfaction are delivered
- In collaboration with the VP of Client and Media Services – facilitate quarterly regional service reviews to identify and mitigate any risks of account attrition and revenue loss
- Partner with the VP of Media Services & Operations and other regional leads to create, enforce and maintain consistent workflow processes and best practices
- In collaboration with department leadership and the Talent and Development Team, facilitate and execute quarterly talent reviews
- With an eye on profitability, oversee and maintain the proper allocation and alignt of regional talent
- In collaboration with national leadership and other regional leads – help to identify the need for and facilitate the development of consistent and ongoing training for the team
- Manage the distribution and approved use of regional T&E budgets
- Actively participate in the national Publisher Advisory Committee to vet and evangelize key vendor partnerships
- Maintain a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, the latest Centro products and solutions, and ensure the regional product is growing and improving on a continual basis
- Contribute to Centro's culture, uphold the company values, lead by example, and motivate team members to succeed
- National and regional travel estimated as 15%-20% of the job time.
- 10+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying
- 5+ years of direct management for teams servicing $25MM or more in client revenue
- Management of remote employees and teams is a plus
- Expertise in advanced media planning and buying with a firm understanding of site direct, programmatic, search and social media along with ad operations and campaign performance
- Experience working with various tech stacks including DMPs, DSPs, and attribution solutions
- Experience with onboarding and managing large scale media AOR assignments
- Strategic thinking and proactive client servicing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong issue resolution and problem solving capabilities
- A proven track record of account growth, retention and client satisfaction
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.