Sr. Email Marketing Specialist at Vivid Seats
As a Sr. Email Marketing Specialist, you will help connect fans to their favorite live events. You'll be a vital member of the CRM team, responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of promotional email sends and push notifications leveraging state of the art segmentation and engagement tools to build highly targeted multi-touch email marketing experiences for our community of customers. You will work alongside a driven and experienced team with the opportunity to gain valuable email marketing skills.
In this role you'll deliver relevant, personalized communication to our customers, and help to drive repeat purchase behavior and revenue growth. You will have the opportunity to think critically and determine the most efficient ways to set up complex one off and multi touch sends.
To be successful, you'll need:
- Strong experience working in an enterprise CRM platform building single, multi-step and triggered email marketing campaigns
- Experience building, deploying, and refining programmatic emails with advanced segmentation and personalization logic
- Strong organizational and project management skills, must be detail-oriented and strive for a high degree of precision
- Track record of analyzing and optimizing campaign performance using A/B testing techniques.
- A proactive mentality - you'll need to multitask and prioritize projects independently
- Demonstrated experience or comfort learning new technologies; you will be developing, managing, and optimizing email campaigns and processes
- Strong communication skills - you will collaborate closely with peers and cross-functional teams
- A working knowledge of email tools (HTML, Dreamweaver, Email Service Providers - Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Braze, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience working in an enterprise or agency environment with large volume send history
- Experience using SQL, API's, webhooks and relational data is required
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter - which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allows our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each employee direct accountability of creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, 401K matching, a generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks.
This position will start remotely.