Sr. Growth Marketing Operations Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Our Marketing team builds outstanding content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of Affirm’s product suite to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact Affirm can have on their business! We implement creative solutions to operational challenges and ensure that the communication to our business partners is seamless and accurate. Our goal is to help merchants expand their user base by offering a different way to pay than credit cards
The Senior Growth Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for the management of our marketing automation platform, Pardot, and other Marketing applications from a strategic, programmatic, and operational perspective. This role owns the collection, creation, and distribution of operations best practices and works with colleagues to apply marketing automation capabilities within the organization.
The ideal candidate is a specialist in tactical execution and problem-solving, has a strategic vision, and can understand how to tackle everyday business needs. We are also looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills who can communicate across all levels in the organization and provide mentorship and knowledge to new team members and other cross-functional partners.What You’ll Do
- Responsible for ensuring the operational performance and improvement of the end-to-end lead flow, including creation, scoring, routing, and nurturing.
- Identify issues before others; collaborate to fix issues when they arrive; recommend new ways to optimize and improve the process; and document, measure, and train others on new processes as they arise.
- Understand specific data management requirements globally (ex. GDPR, CAN-SPAN, CCPA) and ensure company-wide standard operating procedures comply and are enforced.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand company-wide marketing and sales objectives and support the appropriate systems, processes, and tools.
- Partner with Enterprise Applications (IT) and Sales Operations to identify, implement, execute, and enable marketers with tools & technology.
- Recommend new platforms, applications, and vendors that increase the efficiency of, and deliver value to, the broader Marketing team in a scalable fashion.
- Lead all aspects of processes and tools to manage and grow the Marketing database, including data integrity, enrichment, build-out, and targeting/segmentation approach.
- Consistently and proactively develop, document, and optimize business processes, and automate where appropriate.
- Document and communicate across the organization standard methodologies for marketing automation
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of marketing operations and automation experience
- Sales operations or analytics background is a plus.
- Solid understanding of systems like Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua in conjunction with Salesforce.
- Detailed, independent, positive, and results-oriented with the ability to pivot and prioritize goals based on business needs
- Experience with project management software (JIRA, Asana, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with SQL, HTML/CSS, and tools like Workbench, Dataloader, Einstein Analytics, Wave DB, Zapier, MS Office Suite, Gsuite, etc. is a plus
- Strong quantitative focus, including extensive experience in marketing metrics and related systems. Familiar with or able to learn business application systems quickly.
- Admin or integration experience with Salesforce.com is a strong preference.
- Follows an analytical approach with prior marketing dashboarding creation knowledge.