Sr. Manager Marketing Operations at Morningstar (Chicago, IL)
Morningstar's Investment Management group is a global team guided by Morningstar's mission, values and principles to deliver investment, advisory and software solutions to enable great financial advice to ultimately empower investor success. We use our expertise in asset allocation, investment selection and portfolio construction to create world-class investment solutions built upon Morningstar's unique data, analytics and research. This unique investment data and analytics powers our portfolio accounting and aggregation engines. The group offers a full range of investment solutions, an end-to-end wealth management platform, portfolio accounting services and account aggregation solutions to support wealth managers and financial advisors, and the investors they serve.
The ideal candidate is an experienced user of Eloqua and Salesforce, has a passion for marketing and demand generation, a data driven mindset, an orientation toward process, and strong execution skills.
The Sr. Manager Marketing Operations will be responsible for our database marketing, reporting, analytics, and our lead management infrastructure and execution. This role will be responsible for driving marketing operations excellence and execution for Morningstar Wealth Management Solutions across multiple products and diverse audiences. We offer a fantastic culture, collaborative teams, and an unlimited opportunity to help grow our business, and your career.
It's an exciting time to join Morningstar!
We prefer for the position to be located in our Chicago office but will consider candidates working remotely in the United States where Morningstar is registered to conduct business.
- Design and create compelling emails, landing pages and forms that engage our target audience and drive them to interact with our brand
- Own integration of client data and engagement between Eloqua, Salesforce, Tableau and data sources to ensure accurate data flow and reporting
- Align data architecture and attribution with sales operations organizations to enable consistent lead and pipeline reporting
- Design and execute dynamic email marketing and automation strategies that will drive higher lead to opportunity conversions
- Work with stakeholders to manage, enhance and optimize email marketing and end-to-end lead management process - including lead scoring, upload, routing, reporting and performance management.
- Manage database marketing function including data hygiene, contact and account augmentation, and support demand and field teams with targeting and segmentation work
- Design scalable segmentation, and data driven targeting for campaigns
- Generate and share insights and recommendations based on trends directly with leadership team and stakeholders
Business Stakeholder Requirements:
- BS/BA required, preferably in business or technical concentration
- 5+ years in a marketing operations role
- 3+ yrs Power-user in Eloqua
- 3+ yrs experience in SFDC, both from architectural and reporting perspectives
- Collaborative, a positive attitude, and accountability are critical for success
Morningstar employees are required to be fully vaccinated or submit to regular testing to work in any office. Morningstar's vaccine policy may be modified to comply with evolving legal requirements and other changing circumstances.
002_MstarAssocLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity
If you received and accept an offer from us, we require that personal and any related investments be disclosed confidentiality to our Compliance team (days vary by region). These investments will be reviewed to ensure they meet Code of Ethics requirements. If any conflicts of interest are identified, then you will be required to liquidate those holdings immediately. In addition, dependent on your department and location of work certain employee accounts must be held with an approved broker (for example all, U.S. employee accounts). If this applies and your account(s) are not with an approved broker, you will be required to move your holdings to an approved broker.