WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands including Priceline, Sprint, RVA Media Group, and The Basement agency.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). This position and all of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This team of highly motivated and innovative thinkers develops internal and external messaging for Centro’s brand and product, Basis. Beyond speaking to specific functionalities, they understand the value of implementing Basis within the ad tech industry and are responsible for communicating those messages throughout the marketplace. Powered by cross-functional collaboration, they go above and beyond by demonstrating how Centro and Basis improve the lives of those working in our industry.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Reporting to the Vice President, Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining B2B marketing automation campaigns in Pardot, testing and launching new marketing automation and demand generation marketing programs via multi-channels, such as email, display, paid social and search engine marketing, analyzing the performance of programs, developing/optimizing landing pages and email/nurture campaigns, and data maintenance. You will apply a deep understanding of Centro’s products and services, the competitive industry and company posture in the marketplace to marketing programs. You will contribute by:
- Managing the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns
- Collaborating with go-to-market teams to develop optimized content and messaging, email template creation & editing (HTML), and landing pages via Pardot and Wordpress
- Leveraging our Account Based Marketing platform to automate nurture campaigns based on different data sets such as intent signals, funnel stage, keyword research, etc.
- Managing and deploying various product focused newsletters monthly, as well as additional communication both external and internal
- Managing the backend of different webinar series via Zoom/Pardot integration; handle all invitations/follow-up communications
- Measuring, monitoring, and tracking campaign performance against benchmarks and drive corrective actions that deliver continuous improvements.
- Conducting ongoing A/B testing related to subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that drives conversion improvements.
- Communicate campaign results, both written and verbal, to marketing teams and stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining and optimizing lead scoring strategy combining marketing automation tool and Account Based Marketing tool data sets. Work closely with Analytics team members to optimize Attribution strategy
- Maintaining proper tracking for advertising campaigns, working closely with internal digital media buying and ad operations teams
- Building salesforce queues directing qualified leads to inbound and outbound SDR team via marketing automation for appropriate follow-up
- Creating reports and performing analyses from outreach/response tracking vehicles including email, website response/inquiries, social media and direct messaging
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5-7 Years of professional, relevant experience
- Working knowledge of multiple MAM platforms and CRM's ideally Pardot/Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Working experience managing and onboarding new MarTech tools and integrations
- Working knowledge with HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and Indesign.
- Experience leading a project from inception to completion and analysis
- Experience with lead scoring and attribution modeling
- Proven effectiveness with communicating campaigns to sales and marketing teams
- Ability to develop strategies, write nurture emails, and develop landing pages for engagement and conversion
- Ability to formulate analyses independently -- to transform data into actionable information
- Roll up your sleeves and get work done attitude
- Positive attitude and great team-player
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Previous experience with Account Based Marketing platform (preferably 6Sense)
- Bachelors degree or higher
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.