ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Sr. Marketing Manager, Marketing Enablement will develop a consistent approach to operationalize enablement across the marketing teams to allow the evolution and growth of our marketing organization. This role will drive communication & enablement aligned to our business goals across the global marketing teams. This role will report to the Director, Marketing Planning & Budgeting.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop a marketing enablement strategy and plan that includes best-in-class learning curriculums to improve marketing learning, encourage talent development, and drive employee engagement.
- Establish learning objectives, create function- and role-specific learning pathways, and offer learning that is immediately applicable to the job roles of participating marketers.
- Work with regional demand marketing operations teams to deliver full year regional marketing training plans that are aligned with company and regional priorities and objectives.
- Drive awareness and utilization of global and regional dashboards and standardized reports, lead excellence, budget management processes & systems, and MarTech tools.
- Conduct a competency gap assessment plus audit of current marketing training assets.
- Create an on-boarding plan for new marketers to align with new employee on-boarding initiative.
- Work cross functionality to deliver the training as defined in the plan.
- Leads efforts to define and implement frameworks for measuring, reporting and analyzing results.
- Leverage insight and tools to assess effectiveness of marketing enablement initiatives; collaborate with marketers & operations to plan and adjust accordingly.
- Work with internal teams to leverage content development tools.
- Develop marketing operations communication strategy to drive greater engagement with key stakeholders and awareness of team processes and capabilities.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B Marketing functions; 5 years in enablement roles.
- Experience building marketing enablement plans with regions and global teams.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional projects, involving significant change management (system/platform implementation; sales/marketing alignment initiatives, lead optimization).
- In-depth understanding of marketing automation, marketing funnel, SDR processes, demand marketing and data management.
- Ability to translate marketing business strategy into operational requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with global teams.
- Experienced team leader.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Applies initiative and independent judgment to resolve non-routine problems.
- A passion for data and analysis, with a curiosity to get to the root of a problem and solve it.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.