Sr. SEM Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage paid media team to execute in line with digital marketing strategy
- Ability to communicate to upper management and stakeholders while tying back to digital story
- Manage key paid media channels and interface with our global stakeholders in regions, focusing on paid search but also touching social and display advertising
- Develop audience first tactics to target potential customers throughout the lifecycle of their digital journey and relationship with ServiceNow
- Write the processes and procedures for onboarding new content onto our site, enforcing best practices for the optimal keyword integration and page structure
- Oversee key relationships with external vendors, including data partners, managed services, the search media companies, and SEO specialists
- Develop a workflow for internal teams to request additional budgets, including rules around budget spread, content formatting, ad copy creation, and overall campaign optimization around specific goals for each branch of the business
- Invest significant time in testing, including features and audiences endemic to the ad servers (demo targeting, RSLA, RSA, DSA, LinkedIn integrations on Bing, and various audience generation using data from GA)
- Create dynamic tools using Google Sheets, Excel, and data visualization tools to create SQRs and other core business management tools. Use these tools to continually optimize our keyword libraries and campaign set up
- Author reporting templates, procedures, and best practices, and deliver reporting to stakeholders on weekly / monthly / quarterly cadence. Provide business intelligence and best practices. Use reports to proactively optimize campaign spend, keeping in step with the needs of the business
- Act as consultant and expert for each line of the business, addressing their needs and tailoring service and media advise based on the unique business goals
- Assist with technical aspects of ad server setup, ensuring proper data pipelines are in place and that conversion tracking is properly informing optimization routines
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience communicating and conveying strategy to upper management and stakeholders
- Experience managing a team to execute paid strategy
- Solid framework of concepts in overall digital media landscape
- Fluency in all tools, processes and goal for paid search campaign management
- Proficiency of digital marketing tools used for delivering, bidding, tracking, and safety of ad buys
- Deep experience with SEM best practices for B2B
- Understanding of good SEO practices and how it benefits SEM
- A/B and multivariate test design, optimization and ROI
- Advertising analytic skillset
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large volumes of data to cull out actionable insights via data scrubbing, pivot tables, and visualizations
- Ability to maintain composure in faced pace and dynamic atmosphere
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.