If you’re a marketing professional with strong interpersonal skills, savvy technical skills, and a passion for customer marketing, we’re hiring.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience including content/communications, marketing, branding, advertising, and events. This position will collaborate with multiple departments at ActiveCampaign to create and execute strategies that allow us to realize our organizational objectives.
This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing and/or communications—a team player who can lead projects, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment. This role reports to the Senior Customer Marketing Manager.
What your day could consist of:
- Brainstorm with team members to develop creative ideas that support Customer Marketing initiatives and continue to build out a library of customer stories and reference materials to support sales and retention efforts
- Manage library of up-to-date customer success stories and logos, including monthly reporting updates, quarterly library audits, and other related duties as assigned
- Curate and publish organic UGC from ActiveCampaign social media channels
- Coordinates with other team members on the editorial calendar, contributing as needed
- Copy-edits and drafts content for the following but not limited to customer stories, blog posts, customer story slides, Guru cards, emails, etc
- Regularly collects performance metrics, provides analyses, and optimizes programs
What is needed:
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to work closely with cross-functional teams and leaders
- Ability to reach milestones iterativelyAbility to present customer stories and competitive differentiators clearly
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, clearly using appropriate grammar and terminology
- Understanding of B2B marketing/MarTech environment
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Agility and flexibility with demonstrated success in rapidly changing environments
- Equally capable of working as part of a team while being self-directed and working autonomously
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.