Studio Traffic Coordinator at Camelot Illinois
About Camelot Illinois
Camelot Illinois was selected by the State of Illinois to be the private manager for the Illinois Lottery. The company is restoring transparency, integrity and responsibility to the Illinois Lottery. In partnership with the State, Camelot Illinois operates a modern lottery that truly benefits the people of Illinois. The company’s innovative approach places consumers and social responsibility at its core, providing funding for schools, capital projects and special causes. Camelot Illinois is committed to building an organization with the strength and experience to grow the lottery and reinforce its rightful position as a force for good.
Camelot Illinois is a subsidiary of Camelot Lottery Solutions, a leading technology and professional services provider to lotteries around the world. Camelot Lottery Solutions’s portfolio of work includes the Irish National Lottery, Loterie Romande, the California State Lottery, the Kentucky Lottery, the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, among others.
Our affiliate, Camelot UK, has operated the UK National Lottery since 1994. Camelot UK has an unrivaled track record for success, helping the UK National Lottery deliver over $80 billion to winners and $46 billion to good causes to date.
The Studio Traffic Coordinator works directly with the Studio team to direct the project workflow, create schedules with deadlines, conduct daily status updates with the team, and communicates with stakeholders the status of projects through completion.
The Studio Traffic Coordinator is a creative problem-solver who will collaborate, inspire, and lead the coordination of projects through various stages of scheduling, creative development, production, and file delivery.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- 3-year minimum experience as a Traffic Coordinator in the marketing industry (client-side and/or media/creative agency environment preferred)
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Effectively communicate project status, requirements, changes, risks and issues
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously, prioritize tasks and work well within a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that processes are followed and projects are on schedule
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fosters open, honest and direct communication while maintaining sensitivity to confidential information
- Demonstrates professional maturity and a genuine desire and passion for the Lottery business
- Candidate will work closely with colleagues in marketing and across the organization and should be able to lead a review process efficiently and effectively
- Candidate will be a creative and innovative thinker, results-oriented and comfortable working within a collaborative environment
- Exposure to creative development with a base understanding of the process from concept development through execution
Working For Camelot Illinois
We are a transformative lottery company with world-class people, technology, and operations that is committed to powering possibilities--for our employees, our partners, and our consumers. With grit and determination we believe in doing not just the easy thing but the right thing. The Camelot values of do good, be accountable, stay connected, keep improving, and spark enthusiasm are embedded in the design of our organization and our plans for Illinois.
- Do Good: We care about our communities, our stakeholders, and each other. We act with integrity & honesty, as a positive force for Illinois.
- Be Accountable: we drive results. And we continually strive to get those results more efficiently and effectively.
- Stay Connected: Being open, honest, and collaborative is what makes us, us. This is embodied in our messaging and communications and in how we treat each other.
- Keep Improving: We’re hungry to be better. We innovate and evolve our business, our teams, and ourselves, always with an eye on professional and personal growth.
- Spark Enthusiasm: We incorporate energy and laughter into every aspect of our work to create positive and entertaining experiences.
We want people who thrive in an autonomous, collaborative and results-driven environment to join our company. We believe the way to attract and retain the best talent is to offer a fulfilling experience and meaningful work in an organization committed to growing its people. Learning & Development is a top priority, and we partner with employees to grow and progress their professional skill sets.
Benefits and Employee Policies
We bring our experience of working with European lotteries to Illinois. We also bring a European influence to paid time off, family leave and so on. We have created a strong ethical culture that is translated to each of our employees and business dealings globally. We offer a package of benefits and policies that competes with any private sector employer in the state. We ensure that every employee is engaged and has the necessary support to understand and implement the responsible gaming principles at work.
Moreover, we pledge to have the highest standards of respect, diversity and inclusion at our company and support and encourage our partners to do the same.