Team Leader, Digital Marketing (Success) Services at cleverbridge
cleverbridge is looking for a hands-on team leader for our Success Services team in Chicago. The candidate should have a proven track record of leading a team of client-facing marketing professionals and, ideally, experience managing relationships with large, international companies. The Team Leader will collaborate with Sales, Development, and Client Success Management, as well as working closely with our Cologne team to ensure successful outcomes for our business, clients and our employees.
The Success Services team consists of the Digital Marketing Services and Conversion Rate Optimization teams, who support clients on delivering value-added services. These services drive engagement throughout the customer life cycle, such as acquisition, growth, and retention marketing campaigns. The teams are responsible for maintaining the client relationship and ensuring services meet client expectations.
- Provide day-to-day supervision, coaching, and career development of direct reports
- Assist with hiring and workforce planning
- Fosters a culture of high-performing people and processes. Instill accountability for quality, sense of urgency, and deepening of client relationships.
- Create and maintain relations to key client accounts and serve as escalation point
- Execute against operational targets (e.g. revenue, profitability, contracts, and productivity)
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention/growth of revenue through the delivery of an outcome-driven client experience
- Ensure proactive communication and timely delivery of client requests via the appropriate channels (e.g. email ticket responses within SLA’s). Measure and report metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Continuously analyze and evaluate departmental productivity and identify opportunities for improvement of client satisfaction, systems, and processes
- Work to build a team environment with strong morale, positive energy, consultative, and goal-orientated culture
- This role requires daily presence in our Chicago office during regular business hours.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Revenue growth of total portfolio of client accounts managed locally
- Delivery of client service contracts
- Productivity and/or Client Utilization Rates
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience, or proven ability to lead a team, providing motivation and clear direction to meet expectations
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, ecommerce, or similar in tech industry
- Strong client management attitude/service mentality, including interpersonal and problem-solving skills with a focus on building client relationships
- Affinity for technology
- Ability to learn quickly and handle complexity, change, and ambiguity
- Proven communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of employees
- Fluency in written and spoken English (German language skills are a big plus)
- Project management experience desired, but not required
What we offer
We are offering a challenging and interesting opportunity with extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast growing company. Benefits include a generous 401(k) plan, flexible hours, health care, tax-free transit and more!
More about us
Founded in 2005, cleverbridge provides global subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow recurring revenue streams. The core of our fast-growing technology company is our 300+ employees between offices in Cologne (Germany), Chicago, San Francisco, and Tokyo. Our diverse and talented workforce is passionate about our solutions and our clients’ success. We believe if you love what you do, you should love where you work. So we emphasize career progression, work-life balance, and a casual, contemporary work environment.