Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Technical Writer who is skilled in the field of science and technology. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with Engineering and Scientific staff to ensure accuracy of product descriptions. If you have previous experience as a Technical Writer in the life sciences and/or software industry, we encourage you to submit an application.
What You Will Do:
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with markdown based documentation like Jekyll, MkDocs, gitbook, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Ability to work closely with subject matter experts to understand complex materials and capture in accessible documentation